Mesmerized by beauty

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Holy fuck. I've seen such a perfect woman in the bus today its crazy.

I obviously didn't stare at her. Heck, I didn't even look at her twice bc I didn't want to boost her ego.

...but it doesn't even matter. Her ego will still be high enough, where it deserves to be, and every passer-by, including myself, cannot but dream about her when he gets home.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon and liberiangrimreaper
Holy fuck. I've seen such a perfect woman in the bus today its crazy.

I obviously didn't stare at her. Heck, I didn't even look at her twice bc I didn't want to boost her ego.

...but it doesn't even matter. Her ego will still be high enough, where it deserves to be, and every passer-by, including myself, can not but dream about her when he gets home.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Lonenely sigma
You write like a high E soyjak.
If I wrote the exact same shit about sean o'pry half of you would jerk off to it. Fuck this HIV positive shithole

• JFL
Reactions: horizon and St.TikTokcel
Holy fuck. I've seen such a perfect sean o'pry in the bus today its crazy.

I obviously didn't stare at him. Heck, I didn't even look at him twice bc I didn't want to boost his ego.

...but it doesn't even matter. His ego will still be high enough, where it deserves to be, and every passer-by, including myself, cannot but dream about him when he gets home.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Lonenely sigma
Holy fuck. I've seen such a perfect sean o'pry in the bus today its crazy.

I obviously didn't stare at him. Heck, I didn't even look at him twice bc I didn't want to boost his ego.

...but it doesn't even matter. His ego will still be high enough, where it deserves to be, and every passer-by, including myself, cannot but dream about him when he gets home.
AAGGGHHHHH

HE... HE HAD HUNTER EYES TOO AAGHHH

fuck I came

• JFL
Reactions: horizon
There's one girl in my uni who is so heavenly beautiful, 100% in my taste niche, that I'm getting exactly this feeling, mesmerised by beauty, each time I see her. I only saw her few times in uni halls last semester yet it's like she got imprinted in my brain, such strong feeling
2 months ago I was randomly assigned to have laboratory classes with her. Separate groups but we see each other for short time when waiting for classes.

Holy FUCK man she's so perfect it's insane, I try my best to not stare and act normal. I tried to talk to her but with like 5 minutes window all you can have is dumb small talk, it's impossible to have proper talk, and without that she wouldn't agree if I just invited her to date (I don't even know if she has a boyfriend, which wouldn't surprise me).
So I can now only look and suffer. And suffer doubly knowing that it happened so randomly, with zero other purpose. If I was assigned to another class I would never meet her and talk to her and so I wouldn't even think about her at all. If I was assigned to this class but in her group, then maybe I could actually get to know her and get her to go out with me. But no, I got assigned to this fucking class but separate group, so I only get to suffer :lul: this must be God's punishment for some past sins of mine, I just fucking know it. Horrible really

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
There's one girl in my uni who is so heavenly beautiful, 100% in my taste niche, that I'm getting exactly this feeling, mesmerised by beauty, each time I see her. I only saw her few times in uni halls last semester yet it's like she got imprinted in my brain, such strong feeling
2 months ago I was randomly assigned to have laboratory classes with her. Separate groups but we see each other for short time when waiting for classes.

Holy FUCK man she's so perfect it's insane, I try my best to not stare and act normal. I tried to talk to her but with like 5 minutes window all you can have is dumb small talk, it's impossible to have proper talk, and without that she wouldn't agree if I just invited her to date (I don't even know if she has a boyfriend, which wouldn't surprise me).
So I can now only look and suffer. And suffer doubly knowing that it happened so randomly, with zero other purpose. If I was assigned to another class I would never meet her and talk to her and so I wouldn't even think about her at all. If I was assigned to her group, maybe I could actually get to know her and get her to go out with me. But no, I got assigned to this fucking class but separate group, so I only get to suffer :lul: this must be God's punishment for some past sins of mine, I just fucking know it. Horrible really
This feeling really makes me lose any sort of belief into personality. Her face IS her personality.

The girl in my case has those feminine, kinda NCT eyes with PCT eyebrows, a good feminine chin etc. that all give that "introverted smart woman" look.

Whether she truly is like that is besides the point.

I always, always repeat in my head: "you will die alone anyway, have some self-respect and walk the other way", which helps a lot.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back