Thodian
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2026
- Posts
- 10,988
- Reputation
- 20,207
@Leo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY NOT TUFFBOIII HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO FRIGGN TUFF
![]()
BOIII HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO FRIGGN TUFF
![]()
rotc ass nigga![]()
This was for leo not you guys"Would you feel bad, would you cry"
![]()


Aww now I feel bad I might go cryThis was for leo not you guys
Bad boys![]()
NOOOO AMUZANT DONT BLAME YOURSELFAww now I feel bad I might go cry![]()
word to my dad cuh with sum dick no shrimp clock itOky bacon egg and cheese with some dick![]()

On my daddy big fat dick dont even play w me ill blam ur shi rn nigguhword to my dad cuh with sum dick no shrimp clock it![]()
better send letter to sgp
Its notYour voice is forced