MESSAGE FROM @PRETTYBOYY

D

Deleted member 29167

hes banned so he asked me to post this for him:

I apologize for being a couple of hours late, 14th July 2002 is one of the most important dates for me and for humanity overall. Happy birthday to my inspiration, and my motivation Vinnie Hacker. Whenever i feel down, i see your videos and remember that everything is going to be okay. Your presence, looks and personality can and should motivate all of us to be better people and to looksmax more. You gave us the light to what women truly find attractive and we must follow to the best of our abilities. I will be a fan until i die, and i will be vinniehackermaxxing until i die.
The ideal face, the ideal body, the ideal style, the ideal personality. Insane that we have the opportunity to live in the same generation as you, and im even more grateful that my eyes have been opened and enlightened so that i may vinniehackermaxx and ascend as much as i can. Thank you for guiding me.
Happy birthday
IMG 3780

hes banned so he asked me to post this for him:

I apologize for being a couple of hours late, 14th July 2002 is one of the most important dates for me and for humanity overall. Happy birthday to my inspiration, and my motivation Vinnie Hacker. Whenever i feel down, i see your videos and remember that everything is going to be okay. Your presence, looks and personality can and should motivate all of us to be better people and to looksmax more. You gave us the light to what women truly find attractive and we must follow to the best of our abilities. I will be a fan until i die, and i will be vinniehackermaxxing until i die.
The ideal face, the ideal body, the ideal style, the ideal personality. Insane that we have the opportunity to live in the same generation as you, and im even more grateful that my eyes have been opened and enlightened so that i may vinniehackermaxx and ascend as much as i can. Thank you for guiding me.
Happy birthday
View attachment 2321690
Gay

• +1
Reactions: not insane
Twinkmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167