Message to all Looksmaxers (specially for NEET’s & LDARer’s)

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
For the first time in my entire instance on Looksmax.org I feel like I’m finally taking action and I’m really Looksmaxing. My parents have been supporting me to be able to afford all my haul to continue with my current regimen, in recent weeks I’ve learned more and more, little-by-little I have left some copes.

If you who read this you are right now LDARing, what the fuck are you waiting for to take action? Fucking nigga. Get out of your mother’s fucking shitt-smelling basement and stop posting schizo Tales from Somali. Go and get out of your house, earn money. Live your fucking life. Earn some money and stop thinking about “muh I’ll get LeFort II when I have the money and all the stacies are going to suck my penis”, SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK. Surgeries are nothing more than “mental masturbation” and are rotting your pinky hole, go and softmax. DO SOMETHING. 35% of this forum is at least MTN and with some softmaxing they can ascend (hopefully) to HTN’s and improve their SMV and leave this shithole once and forever. Stop rotting on-line and posting 24/7 here and go and take some action, move your subhuman gross ass.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 25937 and 11 others
awesome motivation fuel. as Meeks said
shoot for your dreams
keep on grindin
keep on hustlin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, ascension!, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
For the first time in my entire instance on Looksmax.org I feel like I’m finally taking action and I’m really Looksmaxing. My parents have been supporting me to be able to afford all my haul to continue with my current regimen, in recent weeks I’ve learned more and more, little-by-little I have left some copes.

If you who read this you are right now LDARing, what the fuck are you waiting for to take action? Fucking nigga. Get out of your mother’s fucking shitt-smelling basement and stop posting schizo Tales from Somali. Go and get out of your house, earn money. Live your fucking life. Earn some money and stop thinking about “muh I’ll get LeFort II when I have the money and all the stacies are going to suck my penis”, SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK. Surgeries are nothing more than “mental masturbation” and are rotting your pinky hole, go and softmax. DO SOMETHING. 35% of this forum is at least MTN and with some softmaxing they can ascend (hopefully) to HTN’s and improve their SMV and leave this shithole once and forever. Stop rotting on-line and posting 24/7 here and go and take some action, move your subhuman gross ass.
Tried but lost, kind Sir.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
telling people to get money while u admit ur parents give u ya money to fund your looksmax regime top kekington what is this psychological phenomenon that takes place where people get given resources by parents/government and then project onto broke NEETs very odd i must say

this is coming from someone who has taken S4 Andarine and MK 677 + Dental surgery and on road to bimax+genio and possibly rhino albeit all on welfare healthcare, not everyone is privileged enough to have these luxuries and i dont blame some 5'6 curry for wanting to LDAR and play dota 2 or pub g all day. majority of the retards are projecting their privilege situation like OP assuming everyone can fix le acne and get a haircut and become fuckable when in reality the biggest rotters are doomed from birth 80% of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ascension!, Prettyboy and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 18879
telling people to get money while u admit ur parents give u ya money to fund your looksmax regime top kekington what is this psychological phenomenon that takes place where people get given resources by parents/government and then project onto broke NEETs very odd i must say

this is coming from someone who has taken S4 Andarine and MK 677 + Dental surgery and on road to bimax+genio and possibly rhino albeit all on welfare healthcare, not everyone is privileged enough to have these luxuries and i dont blame some 5'6 curry for wanting to LDAR and play dota 2 or pub g all day. majority of the retards are projecting their privilege situation like OP assuming everyone can fix le acne and get a haircut and become fuckable when in reality the biggest rotters are doomed from birth 80% of the time.
this is really just a message from OP to himself 3 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
My brain is ugly, i can't looksmax that

Btw op is 14 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Agendum, ascension! and 2 others
this applies to me

• +1
Reactions: ascension!

what did u get for the moment form ur ascension plan i’m j curious and did u change anything?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!

A 15-year-old kiddo is telling you that at the moment doesn’t have good incomings, he only has a part-time job, but he can’t afford many things; that’s why my parents take the credit. I think the purpose of my post is being misunderstood, I never intended them to reflect too much on the “get money” part, but for me it is the first big step you have to take on your Looksmaxing journey, to take ACTION.

• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs