Message to @ascension the LPD of the forum.

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
@ascension Since we all mirin of your detective work. Why don't you look up a man, that needs no introduction and Literly the single most notorious interesting user of this forum, @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and emeraldglass
My guy @Nibba was one of the first on this forum to get doxed it fucked up his real life.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 23218
Leon M**berg but on steroids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obito and aspiringexcel
What happened to him
Went from this to this.

8EACB8F0 25A3 4A3B B2F2 2ACDB255EE98

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 23218 and RAMU KAKA
What where the irl consequencs
He was going to be a doctor but got doxed. He used to post Insta screenshots with his profile visible, revealing info about himself etc.

There was a whole website build around him being rascist and shit. @itsOVER doxed him. He was a pretty chill guy from what I understand.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 23218
He was going to be a doctor but got doxed. He used to post Insta screenshots with his profile visible, revealing info about himself etc.

There was a whole website build around him being rascist and shit. @itsOVER doxed him. He was a pretty chill guy from what I understand.
Also pretty high IQ in his looksmax posts.

Yep surprised that abused dog @itsOVER ruined his life, btw that dog was 33 and bloated i don't know he managed to stay on this forum while being on @Schery6 lookswise

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

He was a shit talker I heard

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@Alexanderr hated him. 😂
I think I recall him once calling me a retard or whatever after some scuffle or whatever, but I was pretty new to the forum at the time so wasn't as desensitized to the insults yet. Not long after, the entire ordeal happened and I would be lying if I said I wasn't revelling in his misfortune. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass