Message to Greycels (New Users)

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Fuckin inconsiderate mongoloids.
Every thread has 100+ viewing at peak

but I’m left with a handful of updoots as the reward for my and @thecel ‘s painstaking pioneering Blackpill research? Ungrateful morons flooding this forum.

Upvote this, otherwise every single greycel viewing this thread will be flagged and cursed by Gandy to Norwood 4 and nasolabial folds before 25:feelshehe: :Comfy: @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, Deleted member 6128, staysolid11 and 30 others
@aegisdefenderjaw tick tock, faggot
132C3A13 268F 4B3B A731 C743617F4FBD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16275, germanlooks and 6 others
Name of that Rajasthani in your Avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 14160
And most of them have very shit opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a chill homie everything allright

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Growth Plate

but I’m left with a handful of updoots as the reward for my and @thecel ‘s painstaking pioneering Blackpill research? Ungrateful morons flooding this forum.

Upvote this, otherwise every single greycel viewing this thread will be flagged and cursed by Gandy to Norwood 4 and nasolabial folds before 25:feelshehe: :Comfy: @8PSLcel
Thank god I'm a bluecel. Imagine having to give rep to you. :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Dn rd.

Havent seen anyone say this in a while, so here you go.

• JFL

I have a forward maxilla and nasolabial folds at 16

OK I LIKED NOW WHAT DO I GET

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
we should close this forum for only us, legit ascebding to chad is possible with all the info:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Vain786
This isn't social media where you worry about your like count. This is a serious forum to discuss surgeries.

• So Sad

No updoots, just laffs

• So Sad

I jfl reacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back