message to james

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

i saw this on your comments and @curlyheadjames he is right

you need to capatilize off the fact that you look like an aspie demoncel, and become a clown joke

dress up as a monster as well, its time to give up on getting girls and become a spectacle

put on a little clown hat as well and dance for these normies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 16133
so just jestermaxx? should i really do cosplay? lmfao i got a ton of money, i could do this. i have no pride, or dignity left.
i could wear this makeup and hat
and dress up as a monster like u said
it's just hard man, i feel like it'll make me look hella stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19157 and ItsOverCel
so just jestermaxx? should i really do cosplay? lmfao i got a ton of money, i could do this. i have no pride, or dignity left.
View attachment 1844813i could wear this makeup and hat
View attachment 1844814and dress up as a monster like u said
it's just hard man, i feel like it'll make me look hella stupid
unironically, may rack up some views. you gotta do stuff to grab attention

pretty soon h3h3 will be watching you on his podcast

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
unironically, may rack up some views. you gotta do stuff to grab attention

pretty soon h3h3 will be watching you on his podcast
hehe well see its just hard man i feel like once i get surgery t o get good looks and fix everything ppl will remember this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
hehe well see its just hard man i feel like once i get surgery t o get good looks and fix everything ppl will remember this
good luck, show this to yr surgeon
364CCDAC 09A5 427F A0D6 0D6D39D3A3C5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
good luck, show this to yr surgeon
View attachment 1844840
no that morph looks like shit my bones mog that morph now i took the original photo the week i started bonesmashing 8 months ago xD
all i need tbh is rhino and a wraparound jaw implant and i could mog

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
no that morph looks like shit my bones mog that morph now i took the original photo the week i started bonesmashing 8 months ago xD
all i need tbh is rhino and a wraparound jaw implant and i could mog
AE70BB58 7E77 43ED 89EA 0860975006E8

james maher

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Gaygymmaxx and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
youd be a slayer chad if u tried

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19157
your life is a terrilbe comedy movie indeed, why would u get such a shitty job
idk its all that would hire me at least i got expeirnece so i can go somewhere else tbh was treated like shit for months doing slave labor i worked from marchto july saw so many girls i wanted to fuck so baddd

idk its all that would hire me at least i got expeirnece so i can go somewhere else tbh was treated like shit for months doing slave labor i worked from marchto july saw so many girls i wanted to fuck so baddd
yeah true tbh if i was a job interviewer i would not higher you

what do i have to do
First of all, go to the barber and show them this picture
iu

Get a haircut like that and style it

secondly get some sun, shower, get clean,

thirdly do some deep voice excersizes, do nofap, sing, practice low pitched talking, its a benefit if yo can get ur voice a bit deeper. Buy test supplements like fadogia aggrestis, zinc, shilajiit, bovine orchic,

fourth of all, get off the computer, ditch this site, only use it to watch youtube, make new friends, and start cold approaching.

iu

thirdly do some deep voice excersizes, do nofap, sing, practice low pitched talking, its a benefit if yo can get ur voice a bit deeper. Buy test supplements like fadogia aggrestis, zinc, shilajiit, bovine orchic,

fourth of all, get off the computer, ditch this site, only use it to watch youtube, make new friends, and start cold approaching.
i dont have a prettyboy hairline so it wont work i have masculine hairline so i cant rlly rock these zoomer cuts
all this shit sounds like bluepiled advice just take a shower bro

i dont have a prettyboy hairline so it wont work i have masculine hairline so i cant rlly rock these zoomer cuts
theres no point in getting a haircut when you dont even wash your hair you greasy disturbed fuck

he is right though if you actually cared about looks youd at very minimum take care of your hair, put hairfood it, blow dry it etc

theres no point in getting a haircut when you dont even wash your hair you greasy disturbed fuck

he is right though if you actually cared about looks youd at very minimum take care of your hair, put hairfood it, blow dry it etc
why should i care when im not attractive

i have a worse hairline then you, am 26, and pass as 21 and still pull college bar slouts

how come you have a ton of money

btw i meant 25 not 26 and also ive gotten that creepy comment that you talked about before, if you have cave bone structure youll hear it sometimes from uggos who have only ever been close to a boneless sloth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i have a worse hairline then you, am 26, and pass as 21 and still pull college bar slouts
no my hairline is good but its very masculine
my hair isnt issue
watch my omegle video she says my hair is good but face is ugvly

btw i meant 25 not 26 and also ive gotten that creepy comment that you talked about before, if you have cave bone structure youll hear it sometimes from uggos who have only ever been close to a boneless sloth
it seems klike girls want recessed guys

it seems klike girls want recessed guys
nah its just some dudes are a lot more forward and balsy then dudes with the aspie mindset, but if the handsomer dudes asked more they would get more numbers

the problem with you is your horridble hygeine and your hair is way too long. Unless its a mullet, which is short in the front, long hair is always a failo.

nah its just some dudes are a lot more forward and balsy then dudes with the aspie mindset, but if the handsomer dudes asked more they would get more numbers

the problem with you is your horridble hygeine and your hair is way too long. Unless its a mullet, which is short in the front, long hair is always a failo.
3050150 1661706188366

i think its kind of a mullet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19157
way too long and i hope u dont walk around doing that face rofl
its not a face and yes ppl give me weird looks in public

iu

"Test supplements" haha what a waste of money

Just inject Testosterone

Just inject Testosterone
yea my balls make a lot of test from those supps and you have no fetility and have to plug needles into ur skin. you are a dumbass.

yea my balls make a lot of test from those supps and you have no fetility and have to plug needles into ur skin. you are a dumbass.

I can just take some HcG and immediately get my fertility back. You are very misinformed about TRT

i saved all his clips images and videos on a private harddrive just in case he ever gets famous from music or ascends with surgery

• JFL
i saved all his clips images and videos on a private harddrive just in case he ever gets famous from music or ascends with surgery
evil as hell

im actually a catfish so it doesnt matter the people who have my "pics"

they werent even me!

View attachment 1849622

y maxilla so flat

u actualyl have 0 forward growth in your upper maxilla
you cant have those hollow cheeks from the side and that midface projection with a "flat upper maxilla" it mogs yours im so fucking goood looking

• Hmm...
you cant have those hollow cheeks from the side and that midface projection with a "flat upper maxilla" it mogs yours im so fucking goood looking
Captures chrome capture 2022 8 2

look at your projection fggt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you dont mog shit, pan faced schitzo. it'd be fine if you had a flat maxilla if you were at least masculine, somehow you still look feminine as shit with the flattest face :eek::eek::eek:

Just inject Testosterone
You can boost as much as 50% with them. Proven with blood work.

View attachment 1849735

look at your projection fggt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you dont mog shit, pan faced schitzo. it'd be fine if you had a flat maxilla if you were at least masculine, somehow you still look feminine as shit with the flattest face :eek::eek::eek:
if thats a flat face then barret is doomed xD

next episode on whos tiny feminine nose:
Captures chrome capture 2022 8 2 6
Captures chrome capture 2022 8 2 7

is it dwight shrute? or james sapphire

u need a reverse nose job u joke

barret has sfs and im way more masculine than this twink i mog him
hes also jutting in that picture while im not youre just biased
ur not even close to more masc than anybody u look like a female to male who got shit tons of masculinzation sugeries

clearly u have 0 iq because if hes justting or not has nothing to do with his maxilla