MESSAGE TO LSACELS: Jimena/Ayako/Zainab>>>>>>>>>>>> Shaniqua/Pooja

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
A MESSAGE TO BRAINDEAD POOJAS AND DARKSKIN SUB-4.75 PSL SHANIQUAS OUT THERE.
HOT SHANIQUAS ARE SHANIQUAS
POOJAS ARE UGLY, NO MATTER WHAT

THE ONLY RIGHT BROWN IS A JIMENA OR ZAINAB, NOT A FUCKING STINKY POOJA.

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING LANE YOU STINKY, FUCKING SMELLY POOJA.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, WanderingBurro, Ricky212 and 3 others
Black and curry women are disgusting.

Black and curry women are disgusting.
They complain about Latina, MENA, mixed and northeast Asian women all the time
MUH WHITE ADJACENT!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and kwacker777
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
all the time
they accuse men of being colourist and whitist WHEN WE ALSO LIKE LATINA, MENA, MIXED AND EAST ASIAN WOMEN.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
all the time
they accuse men of being colourist and whitist WHEN WE ALSO LIKE LATINA, MENA, MIXED AND EAST ASIAN WOMEN.
not their fucking Indian asses

all the time
I always see black women doing that. And I see poojeetas/ethnic girls crying for white/latina/east asian women.
I even saw a lot of brunette white women insecure about blondes (a tiktoker chad was dating a blonde girl and they were all saying "of course shes blonde)
And I see a lot of black/mena/poojeetas complaining that when men like ethnic women, it's always latinas or asians and not them. I talked to my friends irl and they agreed with me that blacks and poojeetas aren't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
I always see black women doing that. And I see poojeetas/ethnic girls crying for white/latina/east asian women.
I even saw a lot of brunette white women insecure about blondes (a tiktoker chad was dating a blonde girl and they were all saying "of course shes blonde)
And I see a lot of black/mena/poojeetas complaining that when men like ethnic women, it's always latinas or asians and not them. I talked to my friends irl and they agreed with me that blacks and poojeetas aren't attractive.
Black/Poojeta: "MUH EAST ASIANS/LATINAS/MENAS ARE WHITE ADJACENT AND HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE. THEY NEVER FACE THE STRUGGLES OF A BLACK/INDIAN WOMAN."

Black/Poojeta: "MUH EAST ASIANS/LATINAS/MENAS ARE WHITE ADJACENT AND HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE. THEY NEVER FACE THE STRUGGLES OF A BLACK/INDIAN WOMAN."
I didn't see them complain about MENAs. More so whites/east asians/latinas.
They complain that latinas and east asians are fetishized, and men found them more attractive.

My friends wouldn't date MENA women but they dislike most arabs in general, my friend said he's only really racist against arabs/most muslims and doesn't dislike other races.

It's funny how these poojeetas and shaniquas that complain about men not liking them also won't date non-white or black men themselves.

• +1
I didn't see them complain about MENAs. More so whites/east asians/latinas.
They complain that latinas and east asians are fetishized, and men found them more attractive.

My friends wouldn't date MENA women but they dislike most arabs in general, my friend said he's only really racist against arabs/most muslims and doesn't dislike other races.

It's funny how these poojeetas and shaniquas that complain about men not liking them also won't date non-white or black men themselves.
they complain about lighter skinned MENAs.
But mostly northeast asians and Latinas. They even call them white JFL, those pathetic braindead poojas and sub-5 darkskin women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Bruh isn’t your imaginary gf a shaniqua

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Bruh isn’t your imaginary gf a shaniqua
not imaginary and there's a FAT difference between a mulatta and a sub 5 darkskin shqniaua.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

@Ai Impact

For Daniel, suggest replacement names Derek, Donald, Duane
For Emilia, suggest replacement names Earlena, Elsa, Esme
For Estelle, suggest replacement names Elaine, Edwina, Emma
For Fabio, suggest replacement names Felipe, Flavio, Fermin
For Fernanda, suggest replacement names Flor, Fausta, Florinia
For Gilma, suggest replacement names Galenia, Getrudes, Gitana
For Guillermo, suggest replacement names Gaspard, Gervasio, Gaulterio
For Jimena, suggest replacement names Jacinta, Julina, Joaquina
For John, suggest replacement names James, Jacob, Jasper
For Jova, suggest replacement names Juana, Jordana, Jaime
For Kenneth, suggest replacement names Kent, Kipp, Kipling
For Pajeeta, suggest replacement names Poo, Shit, Streetshitter, ThirstyForWhiteMen, McLovin'sCumDump

For Daniel, suggest replacement names Derek, Donald, Duane
For Emilia, suggest replacement names Earlena, Elsa, Esme
For Estelle, suggest replacement names Elaine, Edwina, Emma
For Fabio, suggest replacement names Felipe, Flavio, Fermin
For Fernanda, suggest replacement names Flor, Fausta, Florinia
For Gilma, suggest replacement names Galenia, Getrudes, Gitana
For Guillermo, suggest replacement names Gaspard, Gervasio, Gaulterio
For Jimena, suggest replacement names Jacinta, Julina, Joaquina
For John, suggest replacement names James, Jacob, Jasper
For Jova, suggest replacement names Juana, Jordana, Jaime
For Kenneth, suggest replacement names Kent, Kipp, Kipling
For Pajeeta, suggest replacement names Poo, Shit, Streetshitter, ThirstyForWhiteMen, McLovin'sCumDump
@lordgandy2000

Agree, just like their male counterparts female poos are arguably the lowest on the hierarchy of looks. They're either too longfaced and narrow to come off as feminine or have the shittiest facial growth. The amount of good looking female poos is proably no little more than the amount of good looking male poos there are out there. I even more often see blacks that fog them into oblivion. (Although blacks are considered a bit more masculine in appearance their often wider facial growth sometimes lends to more neotenous appearances though this isn't often)

Poojas

• +1
Agree, just like their male counterparts female poos are arguably the lowest on the hierarchy of looks. They're either too longfaced and narrow to come off as feminine or have the shittiest facial growth. The amount of good looking female poos is proably no little more than the amount of good looking male poos there are out there. I even more often see blacks that fog them into oblivion. (Although blacks are considered a bit more masculine in appearance their often wider facial growth sometimes lends to more neotenous appearances though this isn't often)

View attachment 2544391
I don't know why they're always complaining about Latinas/NEAs/MENAs and how "wHiTe aDjAcEnT" they are. Fucking bitches

• JFL
I don't know why they're always complaining about Latinas/NEAs/MENAs and how "wHiTe aDjAcEnT" they are. Fucking bitches
Seething and coping that they can't score their LTN Korean boyfriend and are stuck with nothing but poos in their DM's. Arguably the closest anyone's going to get to "femceldom".

• +1
Seething and coping that they can't score their LTN Korean boyfriend and are stuck with nothing but poos in their DM's. Arguably the closest anyone's going to get to "femceldom".
exactly, in Korea I saw Asian men going with mostly white/light MENA/light Latina (if the women weren't Asian) with south Asian and black women left behind

• JFL
more like LTN white-passing ethnic/half-white half MENA/south Asian boyfriend with coloured eyes

• +1

@WanderingBurro so if we generally prefer latinas/MENAs why do they fucking whine about this?

exactly, in Korea I saw Asian men going with mostly white/light MENA/light Latina (if the women weren't Asian) with south Asian and black women left behind
Absolutely brutal.
@WanderingBurro so if we generally prefer latinas/MENAs why do they fucking whine about this?
Argue that people only like "white adjacent" looks or argue that they're always left out of the dating game aside from being chased by a horde of curries.

• +1
Absolutely brutal.
exactly, over for their curry asses
Argue that people only like "white adjacent" looks or argue that they're always left out of the dating game aside from being chased by a horde of curries.
and so many latinas/MENAs don't even look white yet they feel so fucking insecure of them and NEAs and mixed women. FUCK ALL INDIAN WOMEN

exactly, over for their curry asses

and so many latinas/MENAs don't even look white yet they feel so fucking insecure of them and NEAs and mixed women. FUCK ALL INDIAN WOMEN
Imagine being the ethnic race closest to whites yet still being at the bottom of the hierarchy. Goes for both male and female poos.

• +1
Imagine being the ethnic race closest to whites yet still being at the bottom of the hierarchy. Goes for both male and female poos.
what about MENAs/latinos?

• +1
what about MENAs/latinos?
MENA's usually bits and pieces of afro admixture and latinos often have a good chunk of new world (native) admixture. In comparison if an Indian lacks much Dravidian admixture (which is a good chunk) they're usually full (or close to full) cacuasian and therefore closer to the caucasoid race. It's why albino Indians look uncannily familiar to their Euro bretheren whilst albinos of other races have more apparent ethnic features.

(top to bottom: albino latinas, albino arabs, albino poos)

Albino women races

• +1
MENA's usually bits and pieces of afro admixture and latinos often have a good chunk of new world (native) admixture. In comparison if an Indian lacks much Dravidian admixture (which is a good chunk) they're usually full (or close to full) cacuasian and therefore closer to the caucasoid race. It's why albino Indians look uncannily familiar to their Euro bretheren whilst albinos of other races have more apparent ethnic features.

(top to bottom: albino latinas, albino arabs, albino poos)

View attachment 2544493
no wonder why Pakistanis/MUSLIM NON DALIT CONVERT Indians mog the hell out of everyone else in SA
I cannot stand dark hindu or hairy sikh Indian women or Dalit muslim converts

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
no wonder why Pakistanis/MUSLIM NON DALIT CONVERT Indians mog the hell out of everyone else in SA
I cannot stand dark hindu or hairy sikh Indian women or Dalit muslim converts

Shut the fuck up, fucking sand nigger.

View attachment 2544391

Thanks for cherry picking.

Dnrd. North Indian Hindus mog.

Very bad! I did not expect such behavior from you!

• So Sad