Message to SendMeDickPics & BeetlePreciousPrincess88

Speak-up @xefo69 pls lol you have been slaying a bunch of JBs lately, who do you think they are gonna be more attracted to from me and BeetleKing88 and this Ginger frauding white boy?
Not been up to much slaying recently bc of quarentine making me rot, but yh you mog all 3 tbh, a lot better harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Here is my face without bloom frauding. Im just waken up... SO i have nOT DOne my hair and I HAVE not put make up in my dark eye areas... my eyes are tired... I look this at my worst.

Last edited:
Not been up to much slaying recently bc of quarentine making me rot, but yh you mog all 3 tbh, a lot better harmony
Cope af

Here is my face without bloom frauding. Im just waken up... SO i have nOT DOne my hair and I HAVE not put make up in my dark eye areas... my eyes are tired..

View attachment 981800

Can I have a doner kebab with chips and just a little bit of vinegar and a lot of salt, pls?

You got change for a 50 pound note boss?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Can I have a doner kebab with chips and just a little bit of vinegar and a lot of salt, pls?

You literally look like fucking Punjabi goblin.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

sounds fire rn ngl

• JFL
Here is my face without bloom frauding. Im just waken up... SO i have nOT DOne my hair and I HAVE not put make up in my dark eye areas... my eyes are tired... I look this at my worst.

View attachment 981800
nose is ur biggest falio imo you look good tho tbh

• Hmm...
nose is ur biggest falio imo you look good tho tbh
Nah it’s completely finished tbh, his proportions are irredeemable , if he uploaded a non distorted candid you’d see it

• +1
Nah it’s completely finished tbh, his proportions are irredeemable , if he uploaded a non distorted candid you’d see it

You guys change your opnions like river... Some day its my nose... another day its my midface.......

Yeah , you’re capped at 4 psl with looksmaxxing , your selfies actually made you look better than you actually are irl

That does not make any godman sense. Those are still selfies.

You guys change your opnions like river... Some day its my nose... another day its my midface.......
You were posting filtered, morphed, angle frauded pics all this time ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6908
Well your photos are usually different from each other Take a photo with the back camera from like 10 feet away with good lighting and and a still face so we can accurately assess it.

You were posting filtered, morphed, angle frauded pics all this time ...

There is no angle fraud.. It just I used different camera from phone.... The back camera distort my face.. that why its show my Ipd low.. The old photos are done with front camera and that pic that I posted was done with back camera with very low distance.

Well your photos are usually different from each other Take a photo with the back camera from like 10 feet away with good lighting and and a still face so we can accurately assess it.

I used back camera in like 15mm distance.. I WILL do it later on when I fix my shit.

back camera in like 15mm distance
this is the issue then thats way too close especially for the back camera I look very different from 2 feet away vs 10 feet away

this is the issue then thats way too close especially for the back camera I look very different from 2 feet away vs 10 feet away

Does it have drastic difference?

There is no angle fraud.. It just I used different camera from phone.... The back camera distort my face.. that why its show my Ipd low.. The old photos are done with front camera and that pic that I posted was done with back camera with very low distance.
You’ll probably look worse further away but okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I know, he just hides this really well..

behind the shirt he never wears
PHAHAHAHAH, honestly he is hoping he can get us to swoon like the old men who he strips for but strangely enough it doesn't work lol.

Has he said why he doesn't wear it lmao

lens distortion affects the midface and makes the face look more narrow why would he look worse?
Bc he’s tilting his head up in his most recent selfie to counter act lens distortion making his face look longer , but his ES ratio still looks too low despite the distortion and it’ll look even worse from further away

@MakinItHappen every time he gets mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
The problem is that if go 6 -10 feet away.. the pic become blurry mess. What im doing wrong`?
Have you ever had someone take a photo of you from far? Like with friends or something?

Have you ever had someone take a photo of you from far? Like with friends or something?

No.. but I tried to take pics of my mum.. and her face looked blurry.. you could not see any detail.. Im doing something wrong.

Bc he’s tilting his head up in his most recent selfie to counter act lens distortion making his face look longer , but his ES ratio still looks too low despite the distortion and it’ll look even worse from further away

stop coping with ES ratio. it looks completely normal.

Has he said why he doesn't wear it lmao

No idea, but i dont even care honestly. Lol

But i'd preder to do not see a shirtless curry everytime i access on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
No idea, but i dont even care honestly. Lol

But i'd preder to do not see a shirtless curry everytime i access on this forum
Do you think we could get the mods to flag it as gay given he is literally a gay male stripper? Do you think we could get him banned

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 795
No.. but I tried to take pics of my mum.. and her face looked blurry.. you could not see any detail.. Im doing something wrong.
what app are you using?

I dont use any app.. I have one plus 6 camera.
try using it from 5 feet away then or something we should still be able to see a difference

@Guess What? did you not know makeinhappen strips for old men on cam shows like I am not even making it up