Message to Thompsonz

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.

I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Rupert Pupkin, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for money.

@Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.

I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Rupert Pupkin, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for money.

@Thompsonz
shut the fuck up punk while im balls deep in your girlfriends little sister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and ropemax
hmm thinking...