Message to those struggling

goatfr

goatfr

Iron
I'm starting to notice there's a lot of subhumans yapping their mouth like they're attractive. So I'ma put it like this. You are an ugly ass nigga whether you recognize it or not. Half of yall are on this niggas level and the rest are Mtns waiting to be htn but too pussy to take a surgery. Just end it, god damnit
Screenshot 2024 04 07 at 13127 PM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and vermillioncorefan
I'm starting to notice there's a lot of subhumans yapping their mouth like they're attractive. So I'ma put it like this. You are an ugly ass nigga whether you recognize it or not. Half of yall are on this niggas level and the rest are Mtns waiting to be htn but too pussy to take a surgery. Just end it, god damnit
View attachment 2844977
Is it over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, goatfr and vermillioncorefan
View attachment 2844977
water

I’m ugly and I know it.

• +1
Reactions: goatfr
Accept your place in this world. Ugly looooseeerr
I’ve accepted that I’m an ugly loser almost half my life now. I was 15 then and I’m 28 now.

• Love it
i am a true slayer that is attractive shut yo ass up neeguh !

• JFL