message to toth thot

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
cant do nothing but laugh at this abused dog, muh this gopnik slovenian claims high iq that he makes a lot of money from selling stocks but when im in his fucking pms dis nigga says muh i dont want to get doxed IM LIKE NIGGA JUST SHOW ME YOUR PROFIT

THATS FIRST, you fucking liar. you think you are elon musk or who? last time we talked on viber you said you want to be walk outside of the house and imagine yourself as mark renton AHAH:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: DUDE YOU ARE NEGATIVE PSL WHEN YOU HAVE A BUZZCUT. FORGET ABOUT IT.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FTVF5olVIAAxwNR.jpg

this meme is literally your life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

muaaz-toosie-slide-muaaz.gif

me dancing like michael jackson on your funeral , fucking slovenian degenerate

lets talk about your iq, not only that you couldnt solve a little fucking 50$ puzzle i showed you YOU FUCKING also got beaten in checkers by my 6 year old down syndrome brother:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: yes you hear it right i let him play this time he barely knew the rules

and so much larping about being a teenager, i get gookcaprio vibes from you fucking oldcel. 32 years old in your mother basement, she cant force you to go to job because you are little agressive barking dog, accept your fate and neet until you die

muh I can farm reacts on org muh muh your peers already have careers and families going for them

you freak wont stop coping with hunter biden??? you will never fuck jbs dude, you can only stack money your mommy gives to you for a whole year and spend it on an ugly roastie local hooker how much of an abused go you are

bro just end it , if there is the biggest abomination on this earth it is you toth thot

lets summarize it : @Toth's thot 1.5psl (on a good day) , 5ft7 90kg fat piece of lazy shit, unemployed, living with his mother while being 32 years old, 0 anything. absolute dork

btw this is my goodbye thread , aight im eaving

@TheBlunderYears @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore @
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
galego123
@galego123 @
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire @
Übermogger
@Übermogger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, incel194012940, Deleted member 8608 and 8 others

@Toth's thot you won

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Yakhi hes a chad stop making fun of him 😹😹😹😹😿😿😿😿🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙. It hurts when my yakhis fight each other. Tommy don't fight inshallah🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 13332
@Toth's thot is an AI robot with no critical thinking, worse than a NPC, mods created him that this forum stays relevant, his job is to give as many reacts and comments so that users on here get motivated to stay on here cause they get attention. he is less worth than an insect, ape, cocroach , ant IRL, dont take him seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 20452, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
Message to @Toth's thot

Bro use rep script on my account pls. I want 20k reps

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Yakhi hes a chad stop making fun of him 😹😹😹😹😿😿😿😿🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙. It hurts when my yakhis fight each other. Tommy don't fight inshallah🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Jihad is necessary sometimes yakhi:feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
I could dance like Michael Jackson (Jackson)
I could give you satisfaction ('faction)

who? never heard of that bozo must be a forum random

first off, fuck you and your lame ass friends you tagged

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f345550516e4e384b4c55495f75773d3d2d3738383031343537362e313563376362336537366530623034303235393736353935303035372e676966

i might be living in my mom's basement, but it's not because of me being jobless or anything but because of my crippling schizophrenia, which doesn't stop me from being richer than you and all of your friends combined, i'm only 26 but already a selfmade millionaire because of the scripts i've been writing since i was 6, despite being oficially tested at 60-70 iq on multiple ocassions

to address the accusations of your "6 yo cousin" which in reality was one of your sex slaves that you illegaly bought on the russian ghetto market beating me in checkers, i'd like to say that it was my first time playing checkers and the skill gap in the game was fairly non-existent, after all, we both know that i destroyed your team full of icons in fifa22(game where skill actually matters) with rare gold players 🥵, but but DDA, but but muh handicap, but but my 99 Ronaldo was not playing well, fuck off loser, you should finally admit that you're shit in the game and you wasted 2k dollars on packs just for you to be stuck in division 4, fair play to your sex slave tho, she/he has more potential than you will ever have

do you not remember the times when we were playing league together and i was carrying you and subincel, you were crying about the losers q you were in when you had a 20% win rate in 500 games nigga☠️☠️ you were literally drowning in the depths of iron 3😹😹 and spamming my discord every day cuz you were ashamed to speak to your real life friends who were making fun of you and your dreams of becoming professional esport players, you and subincel couldn't handle the mog in league so you decided to cut me off, you think i dont remember the first time that you blocked me on dc? that's not what real friends do (kanye reference)

you're more than delusional if you think that your group of "intellectuals" (you, @TheBlunderYears, @subhuman incel) is gonna make it on the russian national television, not even the gopnik babushkas would be interested in you

what you think you look like
grigoriperelmanyoungagepic.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what you actually look like
FZf7oChXEAAafOP

group of intellectuals una:ROFLMAO:😹☠️

☠️💀☠️

why are you saying that im 1.5PSL when you were literally calling me good-looking and at least 2.5PSL(i know it's low but that's the max my pheno can get) in our dms like 3 months ago?
this fucking loser was threating to dox me while this is what he looks like + 40kg on a good day(when it's not windy and his forehead doesn't get fully exposed)
JHoUR01cTdvu3G-pQ_kfInXZgG0QQp5BN5XC1D2DgVc.jpg

(looks exactly the same as thompsonz but his real hairline is higher)
i must be colorblind or something cuz i cant see your famous A10 eyes anywhere🔎🔍🔍
why is this tranny suddenly saying that im 1.5 PSL when he's been on my balls for the past 6 months?
you might be asking what happened
FR3mghnXEAEgfC2

i remember you started acting all weird and shit the first time i dropped the first three numbers of your city's postcode in our dms when you were making fun of my hacking skills, guess who's laughing now lil boy, i will stop working for the next month and i will do everything in my power to destroy your life

my current plan:
1. get a leash
2. fly to russia
3. fuck your bitch ass up and put you on the leash
4. walk through the streets of gopnikland with you as my dog

luke-eaton-franklin-and-chop-gtav.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Message to @Toth's thot

Bro use rep script on my account pls. I want 20k reps