MESSAGE TO U/CLARA5731 FROM INCELTEAR - KEEP BARKING FOR INCELS

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
KEEP BARKING FOR INCELS YOU FAT AMERICAN WHORE WITH YOUR "MUH WE ARE MONITORING"

I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FAT PIG WHICH YOU ARE
1740294_20200428_165505.gif

START LOOKING BEHIND YOURSELF ON THE STREETS, BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE ONE DAY WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT

4af.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived, Gargantuan and 15 others
you won't do shit tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, BigJimsWornOutTires, Merćer and 7 others
Errm yikes, how do I downvote this post? 🙄

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 6 others
BRUH YOU CAN TELL SHE IS FAT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH why is it always the fattest nastiest cunts who join incel tears I dont get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived and Over
I'd cum in those socks! Not! Or maybe :feelshehe:

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL, TheAbyssinian and Over
BRUH YOU CAN TELL SHE IS FAT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH why is it always the fattest nastiest cunts who join incel tears I dont get it
they like to boost their egos by looking at misery of others, because they are fat pieces of shit they get far less attention from men irl compared to normal weight women

thats why most feminists are ugly whores, nobody wants them = they start hating on men

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In the last three days she has made 26 post about incels. Talk about rent free :Comfy:

Subhuman and lonely men are such a nightmare to these people, let’s keep tormenting them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over
they like to boost their egos by looking at misery of others, because they are fat pieces of shit they get far less attention from men irl compared to normal weight women

thats why most feminists are ugly whores, nobody wants them = they start hating on men
Legit lmao Stacy doesnt even know what an incel is meanwhile you have this fat heffer reading our every post like its a crime thriller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, n0rthface and Over
they all own cats that says it all:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
Legit lmao Stacy doesnt even know what an incel is meanwhile you have this fat heffer reading our every post like its a crime thriller
legit: have you ever seen cute JB talking about incels or feminism? or any attractive cute faced normal weight woman? of course not

it's always the subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CEO of Sex
Why did you link the most irrelevant post she's ever made to this topic???

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
jfl at that gecko