Messi genetics

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,364
Reputation
36,740
Give me his genetics holy fuck


Imagine being the best at something that billions of people do

Just let that sink in


Must be pretty cool feeling
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orcairis, tansel, Seven and 4 others
I think he also didn't suffer any major injuries. Dude is a genius
 
yea but you terra his soul
 
  • WTF
Reactions: keubool
Give me his genetics holy fuck


Imagine being the best at something that billions of people do

Just let that sink in


Must be pretty cool feeling
You could have been 1 in million in many things but Messi has 1 in a million genetics in the most popular sport
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool
Give me his genetics holy fuck


Imagine being the best at something that billions of people do

Just let that sink in


Must be pretty cool feeling
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron, keubool, TGUN. and 1 other person
luckpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
tales from mumbai
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Glorious King
Give me his genetics holy fuck


Imagine being the best at something that billions of people do

Just let that sink in


Must be pretty cool feeling
I’ll rather have peeterbot genetics
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
he would've been 4'7 without hgh
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
20
Views
189
keubool
keubool
TGUN.
Replies
27
Views
121
tansel
tansel
thehand
Replies
5
Views
33
electrotestin
electrotestin
geekr
Replies
3
Views
25
skool
skool
thehand
Replies
30
Views
117
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top