Messi Proves 5' 7/5' 8 is a good Height

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
There are many beautiful women below this height which you can get, no need
to let blackpillers scare you that you need to be 6' 4 or rope.

Women just want a taller man.

417418822_285362061203247_4811618753015242847_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, sportsmogger, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
cope.gif

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Luffymaxxing, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Dude, you’re a fucking genius. This whole time manlets just had to be a billionaire world renown soccer player, thank you OP for cracking the code.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, ConspiracyTheory, sportsmogger and 25 others
'just be a billionare mega celebrity bro!'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, sportsmogger, m0ss26 and 4 others
he's also extremely famous and has tens of millions of dollars

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
All short guys just have to do is be a man worshipped by half the world, be a billionaire and be one of the greatest most skilled men to ever touch a soccer ball :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and ShowerMaxxing

Smartest manlet

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Low iq thread

"Just be the best football player of all time anyone can achieve that"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and ShowerMaxxing
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but Messi is an exceptional man with exceptional talent, status and achievements. The rules that apply to him don't apply to 99% of men. Yeah 5'.6.5 is still not dwarfism and if you really, really NTmax, have a decent face, good social life etc. you'll probably find at least a few women willing to overlook your height (Joe Pesci who's 5'3 dated a 5'9 stacylite model for 8 years), but unfortunately the fact remains that it's average female height in a lot of places and your SMV is strongly capped with that height. No way around that. Hell dude even my fucking 6'0 is no longer even close to ideal in the current era of dating, you're cooked at 5'6-5'7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, gr34ter, m0ss26 and 2 others
  • +1
kys now

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Just be a world renowned billionaire soccer player bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and ShowerMaxxing
She literally rejected Messi for some
favella dweller and only came crawling back because his football career kicked off.

What’s the key diff between the two? One she lusted for because height and better looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, m0ss26, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but Messi is an exceptional man with exceptional talent, status and achievements. The rules that apply to him don't apply to 99% of men. Yeah 5'.6.5 is still not dwarfism and if you really, really NTmax, have a decent face, good social life etc. you'll probably find at least a few women willing to overlook your height (Joe Pesci who's 5'3 dated a 5'9 stacylite model for 8 years), but unfortunately the fact remains that it's average female height in a lot of places and your SMV is strongly capped with that height. No way around that. Hell dude even my fucking 6'0 is no longer even close to ideal in the current era of dating, you're cooked at 5'6-5'7.
“Exceptional talent, status and achievements” yes in a manmade world, in nature his “skills” are worthless. Those who play a key role in the circus are compensated handsomely

favella dweller and only came crawling back because his football career kicked off.

What’s the key diff between the two? One she lusted for because height and better looks
View attachment 2671813
Fuck why did that retard Messi take her back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malubulul and ShowerMaxxing
Fuck why did that retard Messi take her back
“Muh childhood love” Pessi watched one too many disney movies growing up. She was ravaged by some gangbanger free of charge but billion dollar manlet friend of 10yrs+ had to wait lmao

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
To be a Chad at 5’7”, you literally have to the best soccer player in history

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The average female height in most countries worldwide is usually 5' 3 to 5' 4, only in the netherlands or some european shithole they are like 5' 7.
In USA where most white incels are from, the average female is like 5' 3 to 5' 4. I have been to the USA, height literally doesnt matter if
you are taller than them, have a decent face and outgoing/goodbody etc.

Messi would probably not even have a career let alone a girl if born in the 00s lol.

He’s not even close to 5’8. At best he’s 5’6

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and murdah

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Latinolooksmaxxer

Thats what I have been saying to shorties man

Height was never that much of a problem in latinamerica, latinas usually are shorties so it isnt that hard to find smoller foids here

I was in the building's gym a couple hours ago and there was this big booty fitness blonde chick there she was probably like 5'1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Dude, you’re a fucking genius. This whole time manlets just had to be a billionaire world renown soccer player, thank you OP for cracking the code.
JFL

Be messi theory

Just become the second best soccer player of your generation bro

step 1. become one of the most high status men on the planet jfl

View attachment 2671813
that like never happened though

he was signed by Barca when he was 12 and moved continents at 13, he wasn't "rejected' because his wife dated someone before she reconnected with Messi

It's not like he was an incel himself when he was out partying with Ronaldinho at the age of 17

• JFL
hes literally 5'4-5'5. look at him standing next to 6'1-6'2 ronaldo

5'8 isnt a horrible height