Messy curtains mogs so hard

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
First time used and iron curler and shit looked awesome, I looked like an Asian version of @Prettyboy's avi. Way better than muh fringe
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, babouchelelouche, Prettyboy and 3 others
How do you do it and how long is your hair?
 
Pics or larp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
it's the only reason I live.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
cookie cutter alert
 
First time used and iron curler and shit looked awesome, I looked like an Asian version of @Prettyboy's avi. Way better than muh fringe
I think people with an East Asian phenotype look better with a fringe. K-popmaxx or q-popmaxx.
 
I think people with an East Asian phenotype look better with a fringe. K-popmaxx or q-popmaxx.
Idk it's easy to style curtains but with fringe, 3 out of 5 times it looks like shit
 

Similar threads

Celt
Replies
5
Views
68
5.5psl
5.5psl
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
24
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
debonss
Replies
2
Views
38
debonss
debonss
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
9
Views
76
truep0lishguy
T
Jason Voorhees
Replies
6
Views
56
Kazey
Kazey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top