Mestizos and amerindians have very low SMV and PSL,maybe lower than indians and asians.native descended women are genetically the worst traitors.

yandex99

yandex99

Master
there are mestizo moggers,but that's found more among northern natives and metis(I am a northern american choctaw and dutch metis).

However,the predicament that asians and indians were in 10 years ago,is the predicament of mestizos today and even back then.

Our own women hate us.they just date us when they have no other options.they despise us.this is so since the first white man colonized the americas.they ran into the arms of the white man.

the story of pocahontas is a fable,she was a concubine jailbait that was raped by john smith.However there is the real story of pocahontas in malinche,the Aztec queen.her actions were the actions of all native women ever since the first white man stepped foot on this contintent.in paraguay,the Guarani and tupi women ran into the arms of the spaniards in all historical accounts.they thought they had seen god.

I read a story years ago,about the caribe indians(Caribe indians are the only latin american native moggers,to put this into perspective)and how slaves from apefreaka got shipwrecked on that island.immediately,the caribe women thought they had seen 'gods'and left their carib men for BBC.the resulting mix on that island is a product of that mass cucking.

native women also were pretty fond of black babies.and black slaves.the politically correct academia likes to potray it as natives being altruistic and accepting runaway black slaves amongst them,but in the pictures of the 1800s it's always a native woman with a adopted black kid.

this is despite the blacks footsoldiers for the white man genociding the natives under the buffalo soldiers.

the only lifefuel story is the story of anacaona.she was a gorgeous taino queen in hispanolia(modern day dominican republic and haiti)she rather die than be the concubine of the spaniards,and she was burned at the stake.

those native women that refused to be the concubines of whites,were killed,and their noble genes got erased.now all you have is malinche genes in native american,metis and latino women.

Not only does our own race hate us and see us as subhumans,white women and black women do too-even if goodlooking(I look like willy monfret's mestizo version or disney's pocahontas alot and get disrespected and not approached by women,despite my mulatta sister saying I was a 'real handsome'dude out of nowhere).

I was coping that women don't approach.women do approach.they don't approach mestizos like me because they loathe us and look down on us.

I rather be single than date a native woman or latina.I want anything but that.I won't accept the humiliation,but I prob will be single forever because of my race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), The Grinch and 4 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you can afford it as a white man or a BBC.rich people never sympathize with the destitute poor,rather they look down on them.

I wish I had 0 native genes.I was unfortunate to not come out mulatto looking like my sister(I am choctaw(1/4),louisiana creole(1/4) and half dutch).with my looks level and mulatto I'd be cucking everyone.but due to my evil native grandmother I am incel and am cucked from birth.I hate native women.

@ElTruecel you know it's true.we're lower than east asians and indians.

everyone hates us

native Americans have good bones but shit phenos, brutal…

i love mestizo women with good cheekbones (am mullato myself)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, HitAndRun and ElTruecel
I don't get it,we northern american natives mog blacks and whites but our women mass marry and date and sleep out
native Americans have good bones but shit phenos, brutal…

i love mestizo women with good cheekbones (am mullato myself)
of course you do.black women look like garbage like black men with wigs but you guys have very high smv.high smv low psl.native northerners have high psl low smv.latinos have low smv and low psl.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I would agree, y’all are often forgotten about too. People just lump y’all with the curries.

I would agree, y’all are often forgotten about too. People just lump y’all with the curries.
yeah,the 'progressive'jewish thing is blacks and whites only,with everyone else as the backround character.

all the negative things in blacks is due to their own mentalioty and 'culture',whites worship them,yet we face actual discrimination,live on shitty reservations,our reservations are rape capitals with black and white men coming there to only rape-since we can't prosecute them-yet NOONE talks about us.

I surmise that even 'progressive'whites hate us because we're evidence of their crime.we don't want our land to be a giant melting pot.we support #Landback movement and communists that will give us that.we hate immigrants etc

Clown world.honk honk.

I don't get it,we northern american natives mog blacks and whites but our women mass marry and date and sleep out

of course you do.black women look like garbage like black men with wigs but you guys have very high smv.high smv low psl.native northerners have high psl low smv.latinos have low smv and low psl.
My castizo mother has good cheekbones, unfortunately I didn’t inherit them because my father is boneless.

Yeah I’m not really interested in black women, of course I would get with the better looking athletic ones but they’re Tyrone only

AF7C6AE8 C137 4670 BDCB 78EEA1057B37

100% agree. Only Northern Natives and Mestizos are the best looking

Look at Ramirez. He was both

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
My castizo mother has good cheekbones, unfortunately I didn’t inherit them because my father is boneless.

Yeah I’m not really interested in black women, of course I would get with the better looking athletic ones but they’re Tyrone only
looks don't matter for blacks.as your father is evidence of,don't worry too much about it.this jewish simulation is nice to you(except on the looks part,blacks are ugly monkeys with nappy hair,they just have bigger dicks)but hateful of us.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
View attachment 2866961
100% agree. Only Northern Natives and Mestizos are the best looking

Look at Ramirez. He was both
Yeah,I'm glad I'm not latino.When people assume I'm latino,and I correct them,atleast it's a boon because more people admire/respect us,some white women fetishize us,and we have higher SMV,though still low.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
looks don't matter for blacks.as your father is evidence of,don't worry too much about it.this jewish simulation is nice to you(except on the looks part,blacks are ugly monkeys with nappy hair,they just have bigger dicks)but hateful of us.
The looks don’t matter for blacks only applies to dark skin BBCs jfl

The looks don’t matter for blacks only applies to dark skin BBCs jfl
mulattos have higher SMV and psl than darkbutts.higher psl too.mulattos are attractive men if they actually look more eurocentric like young willy colon
1244f1755c2c4d4196ece1f82f9f3d5b.jpg

(he looked just like my grandfather who impregnated 20 women lol).

BBC propoganda works,but not well enough for bbcs that are dark and nappy headed.Most white women date white men only still,unless it's a mulatto.

the jews are banging their heads on a wall trying to make every race of woman mix with darkbutts.it only really works for latinas-and they're dumb as a bag of rocks.smarter races of women want little to do with darkbutts.exceptions exist.

Last edited:
mulattos have higher SMV and psl than darkbutts.higher psl too.mulattos are attractive men if they actually look more eurocentric like young willy colon
1244f1755c2c4d4196ece1f82f9f3d5b.jpg

(he looked just like my grandfather who impregnated 20 women lol).

BBC propoganda works,but not well enough for bbcs that are dark and nappy headed.Most white women date white men only still,unless it's a mulatto.

the jews are banging their heads on a wall trying to make every race of woman mix with darkbutts.it only really works for latinas-and they're dumb as a bag of rocks.smarter races of women want little to do with darkbutts.exceptions exist.
Haha, my great grandfather was a fucking mullato chief slaying fucker too, he had like 100 children. Yeah the Jews are helping black SMV in the US and that gives me a bit of potential in light of my other falios

Yeah,I'm glad I'm not latino.When people assume I'm latino,and I correct them,atleast it's a boon because more people admire/respect us,some white women fetishize us,and we have higher SMV,though still low.
Theres white giels who like latinos

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Haha, my great grandfather was a fucking mullato chief slaying fucker too, he had like 100 children. Yeah the Jews are helping black SMV in the US and that gives me a bit of potential in light of my other falios
meanwhile native choctaw men got cucked hard,while my creole french mulatto grandfather even slayed white women in the deep south under jim crow.

as for darkbutts,status makes a man look more attractive to women,whereas status does not make women look more attractive to men(wealth neither)so I do think these brainwashed women actually find darkbutts 'sexy'despite them looking like dark,ugly nappy headed bush monkeys.don't take any offence to that,you know it's true,but mulatto men are objectively goodlooking.

Read every word,

My condolences

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Read every word,

My condolences
some progressives talk about native american mass suicide but never the REAL reason WHY(being incel and low smv)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
some progressives talk about native american mass suicide but never the REAL reason WHY(being incel and low smv)
Like schery this is brutal (i dont mean it to joke or insult him)

Like schery this is brutal (i dont mean it to joke or insult him)
I'm gonna die alone despite being a real life 9.5/10 facially lol

my sister said I was a ten in her eyes on multiple occasions.she has high standards in men's looks.

I hate you momma hatty(my choctaw grandmother).

I am moving to nevada,hopefully hookers won't reject me or I'll just have to get a sex doll.I heard polish women fetishize mestizos so I'll look into that.

Theres white giels who like latinos
no,they like white men and mulattos that just happen to be latino

these guys are creoles like my grandpa,and would slay while mestizo latinos will be hated on.

@ElTruecel you know it's true.we're lower than east asians and indians.
No lol. From what I’ve seen no but there’s not many mestizo type Hispanics here anyways it’s mostly Caribbean Hispanics who genuinely have top tier bones, eye areas & aren’t as short.

No lol. From what I’ve seen no but there’s not many mestizo type Hispanics here anyways it’s mostly Caribbean Hispanics who genuinely have top tier bones, eye areas & aren’t as short.
lol I look 50/50 white and choctaw and women hate me.latinos think im rican.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm gonna die alone despite being a real life 9.5/10 facially lol

my sister said I was a ten in her eyes on multiple occasions.she has high standards in men's looks.

I hate you momma hatty(my choctaw grandmother).

I am moving to nevada,hopefully hookers won't reject me or I'll just have to get a sex doll.I heard polish women fetishize mestizos so I'll look into that.
Pm ur face

Pictures can only be so different
nigga I literally look like a different race in pics,while everyoen tells me I look mexican or puerto rican mestizo,including my sis im also much more handsome than my pics.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigga I literally look like a different race in pics,while everyoen tells me I look mexican or puerto rican mestizo,including my sis im also much more handsome than my pics.
So what. The world thinks km a mulato lightskin latino when im 10% black n 10% white. Some thin im wasian. It dont matter tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back