Met a giraffe woman today and what she told me was lifefuel

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Basically I met her at DQ and as she took my order I noticed she was exactly eye level with me, so after she gave my order I asked how tall she was she said she is 5'11, oh yeah same as me, then I asked her if I guy who was the same height as you tried to spit game on you would you tell him he was too short and get lost, then she said that she dated guys who were shorter than her and that it didn't matter. Sometimes things like this make me question whether the blackpill is even real, but then I realise this is only an outlier giraffe woman and that majority of average height foids prefer a guy over 6ft.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, closedplatecel, Growth Plate and 9 others
Send me the addy I’m gonna go height mog then make her do the thing where she holds the blizzard over her head while we fuk

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Piratecel
Basically I met her at DQ and as she took my order I noticed she was exactly eye level with me, so after she gave my order I asked how tall she was she said she is 5'11, oh yeah same as me, then I asked her if I guy who was the same height as you tried to spit game on you would you tell him he was too short and get lost, then she said that she dated guys who were shorter than her and that it didn't matter. Sometimes things like this make me question whether the blackpill is even real, but then I realise this is only an outlier giraffe woman and that majority of average height foids prefer a guy over 6ft.
Giraffe women actually don't mind dating people shorter than them, it's average women who dont.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, closedplatecel, Manu le coq and 12 others
Its generally the shorter girls who tends to have the extreme height obsession.

Its like ethnics who are obsessed with bleaching themselves by only dating whites.

It all stems from their insecurity over their own midget status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 11758, Lihito and 11 others
Tails you did not ask an unknown waitress her height and relationship history in front of everyone in a public place
Giga low inhib chad if true

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Didn't read, but you are a loser if anything that comes out of a woman's mouth is lifefule. Why do they have such power over how you feel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, closedplatecel, Deleted member 18045 and 3 others
Tails you did not ask an unknown waitress her height and relationship history in front of everyone in a public place
Giga low inhib chad if true
I did and it wasn’t really public there was only 2 others there. I am low inhib as fuck tho.

thats not how the blackpill works

She’s 5’11. Her male heightmatch is 6’4. She’s not worried about securing good height genes. She got that covered.

She will be more selective on other areas like face and won’t mind a guy around her height even if a bit shorter.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Piratecel
Just lol for

1) asking someone's height preferences in public
2) believing anything a woman says

I guess you're a bluepiller trying to spread the bluepill. What a low effort shitpost? End it sir :ROFLMAO::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
heightpill is debunked

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Only lifefuel depending on the guys skulls, race, social status and income

Just lol for

1) asking someone's height preferences in public
2) believing anything a woman says

I guess you're a bluepiller trying to spread the bluepill. What a low effort shitpost? End it sir :ROFLMAO::soy:
I am not bluepilled there’s always outliers and exceptions to the rule. It’s not a straight line where the black pill is 100% accurate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Giraffe women actually don't mind dating people shorter than them, it's average women who dont.
Close. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again
Tall women are a coin toss between whether they’re insecure about it and refuse to date non-tall guys or whether they accept it as a negative and date anybody

Short women make their entire identity revolve around being “teehee so short and petite,” these are the biggest height queens known to man. Chances are if you find a height queen she’s a little goblina

Average height women are your best bet of finding someone who doesn’t give that much of a shit. Obviously she’d prefer taller (just like every woman would PREFER to be with an 8 psl gigachad) but there’s a difference between a preference and a hard limit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Thanks For this lifefuel brah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back