Met a girl on a plane

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I saw her in the airport and I liked her, and somehow we had the same seats right next to each other. I said hi she said hi.

Before you knew it she was telling me that they offer food for jews too (I didn't even say that I was a jew). The only answer I could give was "you kinda caught on to that didn't you" and she laughed.

We were talking and she asked me how many relatioships I've been in to which I answered "I'm not gonna tell you" with a smile. She even asked when I wanted to have kids

I gave her my phone number and she didn't hesitate just wrote it down, then she gave me hers without hesitation.

I feel like I'm the shit guys. Just kidding.

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_214314.jpg
    IMG_20210627_214314.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10987 and one job away
I'll just go ahead and say tales from the basement because someone is going to

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12270, bugeye and 7 others
No blowjob = doesn't count.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, bugeye, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 8608
dude so what? what you gonna do? are you gonna meet?
Yes I said "what are you doing this week? Write my phone number down and let me get yours". I messaged her an hour ago we'll see.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
fuck her and stfu
Pointless and unproductive. She showed no red flags and seems like she doesn't have anger. It's not someone you just fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I saw her in the airport and I liked her, and somehow we had the same seats right next to each other. I said hi she said hi.

Before you knew it she was telling me that they offer food for jews too (I didn't even say that I was a jew). The only answer I could give was "you kinda caught on to that didn't you" and she laughed.

We were talking and she asked me how many relatioships I've been in to which I answered "I'm not gonna tell you" with a smile. She even asked when I wanted to have kids

I gave her my phone number and she didn't hesitate just wrote it down, then she gave me hers without hesitation.

I feel like I'm the shit guys. Just kidding.
What's the rational behind not telling her about how many relationships you've been in

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Don't remember asking

• JFL
What's the rational behind not telling her about how many relationships you've been in
If I say 0 then I would be an undesirable less of a human cockroach, if I say 50 I would be a whore who will use her for sex and dump her. Let her decide how many relationships I actually had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and never_lucky
If I say 0 then I would be an undesirable less of a human cockroach, if I say 50 I would be a whore who will use her for sex and dump her. Let her decide how many relationships I actually had.
Yeah lol I've done that too worked great in my experience also

• +1
Rip old girl

• Woah
Mirin
Go fuck her
Any front pics

what about your wife thats waiting for you :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and .*my*.
he can't say he had 0, it would be over jfl

if you had to be the one asking for her phone number… then it’s over…

• JFL
jfl at not fucking her in the plane bathroom

over :feelshaha:

There is no sure lay my friend, you are soon to find out, there is litterally 1320209091240124 things that can happen and you never see her ever again.

don't worry it will happen 1000 more times :)