Met a girl on tinder, fixed a date, met at her place, she lets me eat her out, she came, then she wants to stop and suggested me to leave

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So we met on tinder. She lives very close to mine. She did this the third time today. I mean this is the third time we are meeting and everytime we start making out and once I make her cum by eating her out she stops. She doesn’t even let me remove my jeans. Once it’s done she’s just on her phone. And I sit there awkwardly for a few mins and leave. Can someone shed light on this behaviour of hers.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, antiantifa, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
she's being a bit selfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
You got played the same way i play hoes.

Ive been to several hoes houses and i bait them with sex just so they jerk me off or give me a blowjob. I cum and leave having never touched their vagina

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 19642, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
You got played the same way i play hoes.

Ive been to several hoes houses and i bait them with sex just so they jerk me off or give me a blowjob. I cum and leave having never touched their vagina
can u tell me what u do exactly when u go to a girls House? u start with kissing and undressing her i guess

can u tell me what u do exactly when u go to a girls House? u start with kissing and undressing her i guess
Yeah bro. I used to be like you a few years aho (se my earlier posts for proof)

So when you go to a girls place talk to her. Casually about anything non serious. Talk about what you see and things on her desk and photos ect. Sit on the bed and talk about it being comfy. Make sure you lay down on only one side of the bed. She will feel weird being the only one standing and will sit or lay on the bed with you

Now youre both in bed. If its winter then sya ur cold and go under the covers. She will join you.
If its summer then sya its hot and take your sweater off so you only have a tee shirt and throw it at her as a joke.

After talking you will nautrally move closer together and if she is moving closer then talk more slowly and sensually and look at her lips then eyes then lips then kiss her even if ur mid sentence.

Slayers know this is how it realistically happens when you go back with a girl and your both sober.

Girls take a while to get wet so just spending even 5 mins vibing before fucking makes it much more enjoyable than sticking ur dick in instantly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mureau, Ken, Corleone and 2 others

So when you go to a girls place talk to her. Casually about anything non serious. Talk about what you see and things on her desk and photos ect. Sit on the bed and talk about it being comfy. Make sure you lay down on only one side of the bed. She will feel weird being the only one standing and will sit or lay on the bed with you

Now youre both in bed. If its winter then sya ur cold and go under the covers. She will join you.
If its summer then sya its hot and take your sweater off so you only have a tee shirt and throw it at her as a joke.

After talking you will nautrally move closer together and if she is moving closer then talk more slowly and sensually and look at her lips then eyes then lips then kiss her even if ur mid sentence.

Slayers know this is how it realistically happens when you go back with a girl and your both sober.

Girls take a while to get wet so just spending even 5 mins vibing before fucking makes it much more enjoyable than sticking ur dick in instantly
ok i did many of the thinfs ngl but im alway scared of kissing/making a move. even like when we cuddle. i try to slowly move my hand to her ass f.e. but i could do it way faster imo. but thx bro

Based, but I think that if I threw them my sweater they might freak out and kick me out or accuse me of assault. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Niggas actually eat girls pussy? Lol

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Toth's thot and Afrikancel
Niggas actually eat girls pussy? Lol
Eating girls out will give u throat cancer. I havent ate my gf out ever. Been together 1.5 years

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Corleone
ok i did many of the thinfs ngl but im alway scared of kissing/making a move. even like when we cuddle. i try to slowly move my hand to her ass f.e. but i could do it way faster imo. but thx bro
If ur in her bed you already won. She wants to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Based, but I think that if I threw them my sweater they might freak out and kick me out or accuse me of assault. :ogre:
Nah bro its funny. Dont throw it hard. Think of them as a coat hanger ygm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
OP you are being a fag. Never eat a girl out it's just beta and not necessary, putting your head in between a girls legs is a submissive position and is feminine. Next time you meet up take command and fuck the shit out of her then just leave.

She played you like a fiddle.
Dark Triad as fuck, mirin'.