Met a girl today off tinder and fucked it up

imnotgay

imnotgay

6'3, 20% bodyfat and not gay
She invited me to watch netflix. I was acting like a pussy she made all the moves. Idk we cuddled later, we started touching each other more and more, her face was literally 2cm away from mine but i didnt kiss her jfl. Legit 2 Episodes later she suddenly kissed me. I dont even know how to kiss lol it was so arkward i just made the kiss face, felt her tongue and i didnt suck it (should i). Idk she was down to fuck, she said she likes to be dominated. I asked ig she want me to slap her, She said yes but thats nothing for her. Lol wtf does she want me to destroy her or what?

Idk i missed my first fuck there. Fuck this shit at least im not kissless now. Will meet her again i guess to experiment more

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9090, Be_ConfidentBro and 28 others
Inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 9090 and 20 others
She invited me to watch netflix. I was acting like a pussy she made all the moves. Idk we cuddled later, we started touching each other more and more, her face was literally 2cm away from mine but i didnt kiss her jfl. Legit 2 Episodes later she suddenly kissed me. I dont even know how to kiss lol it was so arkward i just made the kiss face, felt her tongue and i didnt suck it (should i). Idk she was down to fuck, she said she likes to be dominated. I asked ig she want me to slap her, She said yes but thats nothing for her. Lol wtf does she want me to destroy her or what?

Idk i missed my first fuck there. Fuck this shit at least im not kissless now. Will meet her again i guess to experiment more
Volcel. It's over. Like people give me shit for my supposed "autism" and "mentalcelism", but dude. It's fucking over. Go monkmaxx now and think over your life. Because whatever is going on in your head is all fucked up and wrong and I doubt there's anything going on there tbh. You're not a male, idk who you are, but you didn't fuck up. There's just no word for whatever colossal shit that underwent there. It's fucking over. Go order 1gram of lsd and chug it all down in one go, because JFC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, alriodai, lasthope and 19 others
You must be fucking gay. No other explanation here. It's fucking over. I don't even.
@WadlowMaxxing @lutte @streege @Matheus
Just go on ahead and tell me shit now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 8165 and 11 others
You must be fucking gay. No other explanation here. It's fucking over. I don't even.
@WadlowMaxxing did we break him

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Volcel. It's over. Like people give me shit for my supposed "autism" and "mentalcelism", but dude. It's fucking over. Go monkmaxx now and think over your life. Because whatever is going on in your head is all fucked up and wrong and I doubt there's anything going on there tbh. You're not a male, idk who you are, but you didn't fuck up. There's just no word for whatever colossal shit that underwent there. It's fucking over. Go order 1gram of lsd and chug it all down in one go, because JFC

That bad bro?
Im not gay, really

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10782, hairyballscel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
Sounds pretty closeted to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Honestly speaking, I reccomend watching 365 days and copying Massimo's behaviour. It really is a death sentence being passive with them. As for kissing, it should come naturally, just mirror her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Honestly speaking, I reccomend watching 365 days and copying Massimo's behaviour. It really is a death sentence being passive with them. As for kissing, it should come naturally, just mirror her.
Good tip, will do

Autistic advice

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay
How can you not analyse the situation but stay cool?

This must mean that you never had to develop the skill of ultra self awareness as a kid/younger teen, which means you're probably Chad (as in born Chad) who can get away with being non-NT, and the only reason you claim to not be gay is because you are INDEED a closeted homosexual who is also Chad, which means you need to log out of this forum forever and join Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Julius, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
How can you not analyse the situation but stay cool?

This must mean that you never had to develop the skill of ultra self awareness as a kid/younger teen, which means you're probably Chad (as in born Chad) who can get away with being non-NT, and the only reason you claim to not be gay is because you are INDEED a closeted homosexual who is also Chad, which means you need to log out of this forum forever and join Reddit.
Wdym with ultra self awareness? Btw you can see how i look, i made a rate thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
quit drinking soy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5698, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
What's holding you back? You need to be assertive fast. Being passive in situations like this where a girl is escalating is beta af and girls will lose interest quick because they take it as rejection since most of them are insecure af.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and imnotgay
pretty good advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and imnotgay
Damn son. I am full autismo but even I am not that bad. She is giving you explicit consent to rough her up while you pound her pussy. The next time you meet her you should absolutely destroy her holes. Dont think about it just do it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and imnotgay
Yeah well it is pretty bad but to be fair he went much further than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay and Deleted member 3043
Yeah well it is pretty bad but to be fair he went much further than you
Yeah, by being a total aspie high af inhib, totally clueless, honestly, a moron with 0 drive. I mean come on. It is literally all about the looks and has got nothing to do with "nt-ness", personality or whatever. He's an absolute negative t cuck. He was literally being raped by a girl. And not because of his "game". So tiresome...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9989, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Yeah, by being a total aspie high af inhib, totally clueless, honestly, a moron with 0 drive. I mean come on. It is literally all about the looks and has got nothing to do with "nt-ness", personality or whatever. He's an absolute negative t cuck. He was literally being raped by a girl. And not because of his "game". So tiresome...
No not necessarily he just fucked up. I did the same the first time I was about to fuck a girl, fucked up hard once things became sexual. Next time I was in the same situation I didn't make the same mistake. Key point is she still had a good evening and I was all clear prior to that, your fuck up is much earlier and you don't seem to learn from it. You just don't know how to interact with girls / people IRL

• +1
high inhib as fuck. i dont get how you can be scared to kiss her when she has already made moves on you in her house.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4562 and imnotgay
You are chad since you have girls escalating for you. Just a matter of time before you get more comfortable and a change of mind.

Personality/Game is complete cope proven yet again

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, imnotgay and 1 other person
She said yes but thats nothing for her
@Intjcel i told u nigga.
Tinder hoes are not made for you, for him, for me.
They mentally ill, and jfl at ur INTJ IQ to want that

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, imnotgay and Matheus
we cuddled later, we started touching each other more and more, her face was literally 2cm away from mine but i didnt kiss her jfl.
brutals.
I hope you get the 2nd chance. I never got, when I pussied out in the past

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and imnotgay
wrong thread.

Guys im Meeting her today again need tips fast

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Guys im Meeting her today again need tips fast
if she's giving you another shot after that shit show, I don't think you need tips.
She's desperate as fuck and will make it happen even if she has to rape you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, turkproducer and imnotgay
:lul: :lul: never asked, never cared lol

My friends slay german and EE girls pretty often
yea i’ve heard german girls love ethnic cock lmao, it’s pretty surprising ngl

EE women are more open to dating non white men regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
tbh there lots of kurds in there as much as in UK. Glad to never meet these dogs, bc they usually degen, like op.
why’s he degenerate bro :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay and Deleted member 3043
EE women make fun of chink and curries tho, but ye people from west asia r usually a good mix and hence rather look exotic.
strege

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043