Met a girl today off tinder and fucked it up

why’s he degenerate bro :lul:
well, he doesn't wait for marriage, and i bet his god is ocalan...
It's sad bc i wanted that kurds ppl give more the good examples of decent behaviour and faithful ethnics in the west. But, it's 99/100 of the time kurds from Turkey - and sometimes Syria - that are like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer and lutte
She invited me to watch netflix. I was acting like a pussy she made all the moves. Idk we cuddled later, we started touching each other more and more, her face was literally 2cm away from mine but i didnt kiss her jfl. Legit 2 Episodes later she suddenly kissed me. I dont even know how to kiss lol it was so arkward i just made the kiss face, felt her tongue and i didnt suck it (should i). Idk she was down to fuck, she said she likes to be dominated. I asked ig she want me to slap her, She said yes but thats nothing for her. Lol wtf does she want me to destroy her or what?

Idk i missed my first fuck there. Fuck this shit at least im not kissless now. Will meet her again i guess to experiment more

Brb op, im buying a new computer because the pics aren’t loading

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3043
Brb op, im buying a new computer because the pics aren’t loading

well, he doesn't wait for marriage, and i bet his god is ocalan...
It's sad bc i wanted that kurds ppl give more the good examples of decent behaviour and faithful ethnics in the west. But, it's 99/100 of the time kurds from Turkey - and sometimes Syria - that are like that.
:lul: :lul: wtf what marriage bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
:lul: :lul: wtf what marriage bro
ye you'r definitively kurd from turkey, they don't know what tradition, marriage, faith, virtue, are. I don't blame you, you've never been really raised.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and imnotgay
ye you'r definitively kurd from turkey, they don't know what tradition, marriage, faith, virtue, are. I don't blame you, you've never been really raised.
Im caging bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
was raised in germany tho

• JFL
Im caging bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
was raised in germany tho
i'll have to learn your parents how to raise kids tbh, but probably too concerned by defending big mustache calan.
So, you'r atheistic?

• JFL
Reactions: imnotgay
JFL she is literally throwing herself at you and you are asking what to do?

Do you know how your dick works?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10782, imnotgay and 1 other person
JFL she is literally throwing herself at you and you are asking what to do?

Do you know how your dick works?
Communistic people are forbidden to have sex outside their people, he has interiorized that since a kid, from ocalan

i'll have to learn your parents how to raise kids tbh, but probably too concerned by defending big mustache calan.
So, you'r atheistic?
Yes, atheist and not communist wtf, stop prejudices

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 3043
Where do you live anyways where women escalate with sexual/flirty behavior?

In the netherlands if you don't escalate every single step in an interaction with a girl, nothing ever happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and imnotgay
Yes, atheist and not communist wtf, stop prejudices
It's sad to hear that bro. Hope one day you'll find contentement. I knew at firsr you were definitively a kurd from turkey, you have their pheno - one of the least worst for western appeal bc you'r usually taller with it. And expected you to be similar in mentality than most of these guys sadly.
You look texbook like another kurd from turkey that was there with a motorbike avi i don't recall his name.

• +1

In the netherlands if you don't escalate every single step in an interaction with a girl, nothing ever happens.
Germany. I Think she smelled that im an autist and thats why she escalated

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3043

germany with Uk are the easiest countries for ethnics.

• +1
It's sad to hear that bro. Hope one day you'll find contentement. I knew at firsr you were definitively a kurd from turkey, you have their pheno - one of the least worst for western appeal bc you'r usually taller with it. And expected you to be similar in mentality than most of these guys sadly.
You look texbook like another kurd from turkey that was there with a motorbike avi i don't recall his name.
So my pheno is not bad? Really?

• +1
So my pheno is not bad? Really?
For kurds in turkey ye.
The hierarchy is always :
Levantine white passing/Nafris white passing or exotic/White passing turcs>kurds/turks/iranian/armenian>rest for ethnics.
But you have height and a decent face. Your tan is actually a good point of your pheno,i look way whiter than you but looking like an armenian is not better imo. With my current ghost white skin bc of staying at home, i look textbook like this fag of zakaria abdullah.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s remember me when I asked to kiss .. asked :feelskek: she said no

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, imnotgay and Deleted member 3043
For kurds in turkey ye.
The hierarchy is always :
Levantine white passing/Nafris white passing or exotic/White passing turcs>kurds/turks/iranian/armenian>rest for ethnics.
But you have height and a decent face. Your tan is actually a good point of your pheno,i look way whiter than you but looking like an armenian is not better imo. With my current ghost white skin bc of staying at home, i look textbook like this fag of zakaria abdullah.
Yes but idc about turkey. I live in Europe. Thats why i need to improve to compete with white guys (not white chadlites)

• +1
Yes but idc about turkey. I live in Europe. Thats why i need to improve to compete with white guys (not white chadlites)
but that's what i told you : Your pheno is good enough to not hold you back, at the point that's it's only about maxing your face.

• +1
but that's what i told you : Your pheno is good enough to not hold you back, at the point that's it's only about maxing your face.
Yes thats good to hear my friend. Really

• +1
mogs me

• JFL
Lose fat Idiot :lul:
My face is not as beautiful as yours :feelsohh: anyway you will get the chance to fuck another girl soon with your perfect face and then you know what to do

• JFL
What does she look like. Post her face here boyo

You are chad since you have girls escalating for you. Just a matter of time before you get more comfortable and a change of mind.

Personality/Game is complete cope proven yet again

Wow... how can 'men' here be so socially and romantically inept? Jesus Christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10782 and imnotgay
That movie is not real to real life,
Just borderline rape a girl cuz you think she’ll like it
Unfortunately, that movie is real life. Every girl I know loves it, even the shy ones. It's only when you're ugly or average looking that it becomes a problem.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
She's my dream girl tbh
Fucking with fresh bitches is boring as fuck, if you hit them a little bit harder they'll call it agression.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
She invited me to watch netflix. I was acting like a pussy she made all the moves. Idk we cuddled later, we started touching each other more and more, her face was literally 2cm away from mine but i didnt kiss her jfl. Legit 2 Episodes later she suddenly kissed me. I dont even know how to kiss lol it was so arkward i just made the kiss face, felt her tongue and i didnt suck it (should i). Idk she was down to fuck, she said she likes to be dominated. I asked ig she want me to slap her, She said yes but thats nothing for her. Lol wtf does she want me to destroy her or what?

Idk i missed my first fuck there. Fuck this shit at least im not kissless now. Will meet her again i guess to experiment more

Just meet her again and tell her you're a virgin. She doesn't sound like she'll care, and it will explain your behavior and then you can fuck.

First girl I slept with knew I was a virgin, and didn't care, she just wanted to cheat on her boyfriend, and also to "help me out" to loose it I guess. Also told me to choke and all that stuff.

So don't overthink it, this girl seems to like you. It's pretty unlikely that you'll fuck it up, unless you wait too long and she finds a chad.

• +1
What happened the second time you met her OP? I wanna read some more autism.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't make moves because I didn't feel good enough (which there is some truth to deep down)

• +1
Just reread the op post.
What a faggot.
Cut your balls off you utter loser
jfl & gen Z. Cucks

Haha I was once in a bar speaking to a girl she said look at my eyes I did she looked like she wanted a kiss.. I stopped talking to her

Another time i was at a girls house hanging out i said hi, there was a lot of sexual tension between us i walked up to her 10cm away she closed her eyes and i just walked away after that she stopped talking to me

Good old times. I fucked her finally and shes still inviting me jfl

She wants to do anal and stuff not and tie her up etc. Crazy girl