Met real life hobosexual last night

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Pulled up at the gym at 2 AM last night, was chilling in the empty parking lot. Like clockwork, this tweaker homeless guy comes out of nowhere tapping on my car window. This always happens if you sit in a parking lot in my city, even during the day. But especially at night you are gaurenteed to be harassed by the homeless.

He's like "hey bro you got any money" "you got any food" "can you give me a ride." Seemed giga-NT and I would say he's 5 PSL actually. I was pretty surprised, usually the homeless look unkempt and aged because of drugs and no hygiene. But this guy was actually fairly GL, was also tall, I'm guessing 6'1" looked mid 20s.

I asked him where he needed a ride to and he wanted a ride to his "girlfriends" house. I decided to give him a ride because idgaf about my life or well being. While I was driving, I asked him how he ended up on the streets. He said he chose to go homeless because he didn't like wageslaving, and he said he lives a "better life" then before, and he just stays with women when he wants a place to sleep. I asked him how he gets food and he says he can just ask people for money and he can get enough to live from it.

I was expecting he would give me directions to either some dark alley to rob me, or some crackden in a ghetto area. But legit he was giving me directions to a decent suburban neighborhood. I pulled up to this decent house, like 10 minutes away from the parking lot I was at, he said thanks so much bro blah blah blah, reaches into his backpack and pulled out a joint and gave it to me. Smoked it last night, was decent weed, usually beggers are thieves or stingy as fuck, but this guy actually gave me something to return the favor.

He walked up to the door of the house, knocked, and what do you fucking know an actual decent looking girl came out lets him in.

Imagine betabuxxing for a 30 YO rostie, just to realize she betabuxxed for a homeless chadlite in her youth.

Looks and being NT drug dealer is ALL that matters. Imagine thinking money actually gives you SMV.

THE BLACKPILL IS LITTERALLY REAL GUYS. LOOKS AND NT OVER ALL.

@PingPong
@OldVirgin
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itorroella9, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 22 others
just become homeless theory
@OldVirgin
this is @OOGABOOGA 's future btw

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
just become homeless theory
@OldVirgin
this is @OOGABOOGA 's future btw
Seriously though, I'm considering it. Where I live they are allowed to set up camp wherever the fuck they want, the drugs seem to make them more NT, and they are low Inhib af. Plus they have drug user/dealer bad boy halo.

Does anyone know how to hobomaxx?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ALP, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@Syobevoli @Areuready @subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @LooksOverAll
read this. brutal truth for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828, Areuready and 2 others
Was he white? What a retard anyways

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Beetlejuice, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6128, Beetlejuice and 4 others
Seriously though, I'm considering it. Where I love they are allowed to set up camp wherever the fuck they want, the drugs seem to make them more NT, and they are low Inhib af. Plus they have drug user/dealer bad boy halo.

Does anyone know how to hobomaxx?
I doubt he lives a good life. What about 5 years down when you're a bum living in a tent when you're 30 with nothing in life? Not very appealing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and gamma
low IQ = NT trait.

High IQ = Incel low life quality trait.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
I doubt he lives a good life. What about 5 years down when you're a bum living in a tent when you're 30 with nothing in life? Not very appealing tbh.
Yeah becoming hobo doesn't mean becoming slayer jfl

Ugly hobos are bottom of society, considered scum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
True, majority of homeless people I have talked to seem miserable as fuck. I'm not seriously gonna hobomaxx.

Also hard drug addiction is fucked, I hated my life when I was addicted to weed so I'm sure whatever this guy's was on is not making anyone happy. Although I seriously think Meth makes people NT.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 5786
True, majority of homeless people I have talked to seem miserable as fuck. I'm not seriously gonna hobomaxx.

Also hard drug addiction is fucked, I hated my life when I was addicted to weed so I'm sure whatever this guy's was on is not making anyone happy. Although I seriously think Meth makes people NT.
hard drugs make people NT as fuck. absolute fact. idk why, probably messes with some brain chemicals in some unknown way. but then they become fiends for the drug FOREVER which is sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Pulled up at the gym at 2 AM last night, was chilling in the empty parking lot. Like clockwork, this tweaker homeless guy comes out of nowhere tapping on my car window. This always happens if you sit in a parking lot in my city, even during the day. But especially at night you are gaurenteed to be harassed by the homeless.

He's like "hey bro you got any money" "you got any food" "can you give me a ride." Seemed giga-NT and I would say he's 5 PSL actually. I was pretty surprised, usually the homeless look unkempt and aged because of drugs and no hygiene. But this guy was actually fairly GL, was also tall, I'm guessing 6'1" looked mid 20s.

I asked him where he needed a ride to and he wanted a ride to his "girlfriends" house. I decided to give him a ride because idgaf about my life or well being. While I was driving, I asked him how he ended up on the streets. He said he chose to go homeless because he didn't like wageslaving, and he said he lives a "better life" then before, and he just stays with women when he wants a place to sleep. I asked him how he gets food and he says he can just ask people for money and he can get enough to live from it.

I was expecting he would give me directions to either some dark alley to rob me, or some crackden in a ghetto area. But legit he was giving me directions to a decent suburban neighborhood. I pulled up to this decent house, like 10 minutes away from the parking lot I was at, he said thanks so much bro blah blah blah, reaches into his backpack and pulled out a joint and gave it to me. Smoked it last night, was decent weed, usually beggers are thieves or stingy as fuck, but this guy actually gave me something to return the favor.

He walked up to the door of the house, knocked, and what do you fucking know an actual decent looking girl came out lets him in.

Imagine betabuxxing for a 30 YO rostie, just to realize she betabuxxed for a homeless chadlite in her youth.

Looks and being NT drug dealer is ALL that matters. Imagine thinking money actually gives you SMV.

THE BLACKPILL IS LITTERALLY REAL GUYS. LOOKS AND NT OVER ALL.

@PingPong
@OldVirgin
@subhuman incel
@GigaAscender Is A HoboSexual, I Let Her Sleep At My House For Sex.
5bcf2508bcc1973de0f210481cd9a588--hobo-fashion-fashion-editorial-photography.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
He could have been stab or kill you :feelsuhh:

I love my big brain and wouldn't change it just for a few pussy.
you don’t have a “big brain” if you don’t notice how powerful looks are. anyone who is truly smart would know, otherwise they’re simply just not

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Giga cope

stacies love ethnics bcz they drive expensive cars

f you don’t notice how powerful looks are.
This is the reason why i m here retard.

But getting pussy isn't everything.

And looks aren't everything too if you have status, money or just nt anyone can get a girls.

It looks like most of the guys in here lost their self worth to get a peach :feelskek:.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
This is the reason why i m here retard.

But getting pussy isn't everything.

And looks aren't everything too if you have status, money or just nt anyone can get a girls.

It looks like most of the guys in here lost their self worth to get a peach :feelskek:.
i agree pussy isn’t but looks is. looks applies to status AND money AND NT if naturally good looking with no mental conditions from trauma or genetics.

looks > any other trait

bonus: looks also applies to intelligence, but this is a long story. your brain can only compute so much

• JFL
Shit do be like that sometime ngl

looks applies to status AND money
What i m trying to say is;

We,men always have other options if we aren't good looking.

By the way a handsome tall business man never gonna have the drive of a fat balding manlet.

%98 percent of the riches i know are ugly af.

AND NT if naturally good looking with no mental conditions from trauma or genetics.
So what ? I saw tons of guys uglier and shorter than me in the game and getting pussy.

But i m writing here,on a incel forum right now as a 6'1, 7/10 virgin guy.
I disagree with that.

Nt has nothing to do with looks.
looks also applies to intelligence
I really want to see academic research behind this i m sure it goes something like;

Muh bro when you re good looking muh you will have better mental health and muh muh muh mother milk makes you muh muh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But i m writing here,on a incel forum right now as a 6'1, 7/10 virgin guy.
I disagree with that.
not putting effort into educating you after this. merely stupidity. im clearly beyond your level of knowledge

• JFL
not putting effort into educating you after this. merely stupidity. im clearly beyond your level of knowledge
It was my mistake to answering a faggot like you :feelskek: