Geoff2024
Luminary
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2022
- Posts
- 6,875
- Reputation
- 8,412
I am caging at the fact that I had to use linkedin to get some action 

Do you guys have similar stories


Do you guys have similar stories
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari


insane techI had to use linkedin
She is a little cutie patootie with a nice body so like a win is a wininsane tech
linkedn public phone number theoryI am caging at the fact that I had to use linkedin to get some action
Do you guys have similar stories
Just hit her up saying damn u bad as hell the rest is historylinkedn public phone number theory
Dont blame me i was dry for a year
What would I blame you for?Dont blame me i was dry for a year