[META] Only a small subgroup of this forum gets really into aesthetic theories

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Bit of a water thread but still

It feels like most people here are just schizo- or shitposting, they dont really get into the details of ratios and all that autistic looks shit

why is that the case? is it because theyve already given up and knowing about ratios will make them rope? or are they just not interested enough and use this site as social media?

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii, lookism and 6 others
because we spent a decade discussing that on the old forums and it's been done to death and boring

also, most ugly people have ugly brains that cannot appreciate beauty. asking them about what good ratios are might as well be asking random niggers on the street about quantum mechanics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, rand anon, i hear voices and 3 others
I genuinely sharpen my eyes every day and started recognising good Ypsilar-Alar-angle to Frontal-Jaw angle harmonies instantly.

But to really get into the meat, one has to read primary sources, such as studies. Parroting the existing ideal ratios won't bring you far.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
because we spent a decade discussing that on the old forums and it's been done to death and boring
makes sense, but there are users who've been here for many years but still dont know anything about it, its just weird considering what this site is about
also, most ugly people have ugly brains that cannot appreciate beauty. asking them about what good ratios are might as well be asking random niggers on the street about quantum mechanics
that doesnt really make sense as the ratios arent arbitrary and the ideal is the ideal, no matter your subjective opinion

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
I genuinely sharpen my eyes every day and started recognising good Ypsilar-Alar-angle to Frontal-Jaw angle harmonies instantly.
cant talk to someone without analyzing ratios its so over

prob is ill never forget this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Mainstream
I have so many theories but who will listen? Ill get a dnrd or cope , and maybe 4 jfls so I dont bother. This forum is primarily just incels barking and sfcels who werent smart enough for stormfront site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, TechnoBoss, shabby890 and 4 others
I have so many theories but who will listen? Ill get a dnrd or cope , and maybe 4 jfls so I dont bother. This forum is primarily just incels barking and sfcels who werent smart enough for stormfront site
very true

most unironically racist people are just stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Mainstream
Because softmaxxing is what appeals to most users, and softmaxxing won't change your ratios, not that many people will care.

Obsessing over structural perfection isn't going to benefit very many people.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Akhi
I have seen you become a very high iq looksmax theorist, I noticed bossman, don't worry.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Because softmaxxing is what appeals to most users, and softmaxxing won't change your ratios, not that many people will care.

Obsessing over structural perfection isn't going to benefit very many people.
i agree that its kinda senseless

But to really get into the meat, one has to read primary sources, such as studies. Parroting the existing ideal ratios won't bring you far.
Same, i dont have to measure most of em tbh. Ipsilateral angle is low importance tho

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
I have insane looks knowledge, I can't leak it though it'd change the world

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Losing bf % affects decent amount of ratios and if u get surgery u should check which ratios get affected to not look worse after
I have seen you become a very high iq looksmax theorist, I noticed bossman, don't worry.

What does this have to do with CA?
You're saying it has low importance because of CA + bomer pfp

His system is flawed af

You're saying it has low importance because of CA + bomer pfp

His system is flawed af
Bomer looks good in that pic. I dont think he is the best looking, and ratios do matter in itself, not talking about his system. Also the best rate is TINDER or IRL. Better than CA or a fucking retard throwing a random rate that isnt a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
ratios is cope

elab, i always saw him as a very good objective rater
His ratios score is not a flaw at all imo because its simply ratios but theyre only 40% of the whole attractiveness. But theres dimorphism and bodyfat factors as well which u kinda have to subjectively pick because u cant calculate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Akhi
elab, i always saw him as a very good objective rater
Overemphasis on rigid "ratio flaws", underemphasis of soft features. For starters. It's generally very characteristic of male gaze rating systems.

I'd leak too much
C'mon, this is the high IQ safe space thread, you can share what you think here.

• JFL
Overemphasis on rigid "ratio flaws", underemphasis of soft features. For starters. It's generally very characteristic of male gaze rating systems.

C'mon, this is the high IQ safe space thread, you can share what you think here.
Wdym by soft features? Eyebrows lips? What else? Hair?

His ratios score is not a flaw at all imo because its simply ratios but theyre only 40% of the whole attractiveness. But theres dimorphism and bodyfat factors as well which u kinda have to subjectively pick because u cant calculate it
correct but CA also admits that his scores arent the full picture at all

a lot of attractiveness is just subjective so IMO well never have an accurate formula

He's a deranged narcy that catered it to himself

Just read @Datdip old threads

• Woah
Reactions: Akhi and Mainstream
correct but CA also admits that his scores arent the full picture at all

a lot of attractiveness is just subjective so IMO well never have an accurate formula
Its definitely better than some random here just sperging out a rate without thinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Akhi
  • +1
how would you objectively rate how good the soft features are? they depend a lot on preference

cause it’s pointless u can’t change your ratios anyways

• Hmm...
Wdym by soft features? Eyebrows lips? What else? Hair?
Yeah, plus phenotype and colouring.

I think "computed facial harmony" is actually good for comparing top 0.1% best-looking people in the world against one another. But the bottom 99% of people, who are in the LTN-MTN-HTN range below Chadlite, live or die by their soft features.

Another example: these two people would have a similar PSL score. Yet their attractiveness is worlds apart.
Featurespill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, mogstars and Akhi

I think "computed facial harmony" is actually good for comparing top 0.1% best-looking people in the world against one another. But the bottom 99% of people, who are in the LTN-MTN-HTN range below Chadlite, live or die by their soft features.

Another example: these two people would have a similar PSL score. Yet their attractiveness is worlds apart.
View attachment 2668494
they wouldnt

rights ratios are a lot worse

• +1

View attachment 2668494
They are not equal, and im talking about caucasian people only. Gooks and others have different ratios

• Hmm...
he looks good regardless
Yeah, he's attractive obviously, but the fact his self-computed facial harmony is apparently top 0.000000001% or something makes you think there's something amiss.

how would you objectively rate how good the soft features are? they depend a lot on preference
There are some semi-measurable criteria and measurable criteria applying to soft features. I pay much more attention to the lip-to-nose ratio or the nose width to cheekbone width. Because I know (even from personal life experience) that women pay a surprising of attention to male lips.

In traditional PSL, nose and lips are but an afterthought after eyes, jaw, chin and even cheekbones.

• +1

It feels like most people here are just schizo- or shitposting, they dont really get into the details of ratios and all that autistic looks shit

why is that the case? is it because theyve already given up and knowing about ratios will make them rope? or are they just not interested enough and use this site as social media?

thoughts?
Because it's unfixable and mostly (useless) bullshit.

It's also pretty intuitive to know what your falios are and what you'd need to fix and you don't need autist pseudoscience to explain it.

• Hmm...
If your theories were anything that reflected reality people would listen to it

Instead they're just mumbai sex-change clinic ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah, he's attractive obviously, but the fact his self-computed facial harmony is apparently 0.001% makes you think there's something amiss.

There are some semi-measurable criteria and measurable criteria applying to soft features. I pay much more attention to the lip-to-nose ratio or the nose width to cheekbone width. Because I know (even from personal life experience) that women pay a surprising of attention to male lips.

In traditional PSL, nose and lips are but an afterthought after eyes, jaw, chin and even cheekbones.
yup, soft features are important and very underrated here

also add smile and teeth to that no one ever talks about it here but its a huge part of IRL attractiveness

• +1
If your theories were anything that reflected reality people would listen to it

Instead they're just mumbai sex-change clinic ramblings
Nope. I’m too high iq for you dalits and since I don’t share your circle jerk opinions I’m automatically regulated to jfls since that’s the only retort retards here can come up with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and mogstars
Because it's unfixable and mostly (useless) bullshit.
you can change many of your ratios with surgery
It's also pretty intuitive to know what your falios are and what you'd need to fix and you don't need autist pseudoscience to explain it.
i dont think so

many people delude themselves, objective measurements that have real evidence are a good way to make sure you get rid of all bias

• +1
you can change many of your ratios with surgery
You actually believe avg LTN-MTN here can get ideal ratios from surgery and become "Chad"? JFL

• Hmm...
You actually believe avg LTN-MTN here can get ideal ratios from surgery and become "Chad"? JFL
Depends on many things if someone can be chad or not with surgery lolol

He's a deranged narcy that catered it to himself

Just read @Datdip old threads
I've read his old stuff, really interesting. Honestly, he reacted really calmly to the aggressive trolling, didn't lower my opinion of him.

• +1

thoughts?

Dumbass if u have ltn ratios u would have to reconstruct ur whole skull to have ideal ratios

Depends on many things if someone can be chad or not with surgery lolol

Yet no one in the whole forum did and it's a gay fantasy

"Hardmaxxers" here are HTN who went to chadlite after fixing 1 or 2 falios

• +1
I've read his old stuff, really interesting. Honestly, he reacted really calmly to the aggressive trolling, didn't lower my opinion of him.

He looks better nowadays tbh, he looked very feminine and boyish back then.

Dumbass if u have ltn ratios u would have to reconstruct ur whole skull to have ideal ratios
Dumbass proved my point while calling me a dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back