[Meta] picking sides

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
if you pick sides on this site, you will eventually get banned or warned for arguments

but if you don't, you're a nobody on here with neither friends nor enemies...just a nobody

and the people that don't pick sides are just bootlickers to the mods most of the time unfortunately

ngl lookism has the right idea with implementing reps and shit with almost zero control from mods. with reps u don't need fascist control tbh

@Tony
@x69
@ZyzzReincarnate
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
if they take my side they will live a glorious live. If they don't then they will experience my dick hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The mods want a child-friendly environment where everyone can hang out together and not offend anyone.

• +1
The mods want a child-friendly environment where everyone can hang out together and not offend anyone.
Yeah a very PC environment where no one gets hurt

• +1
It’s a site full of angry and bitter incels though, arguments here are inevitable.

• +1
It’s a site full of angry and bitter incels though, arguments here are inevitable.
Exactly the content doesn't go along with the moderation system

• +1
Mods on lookism actually ban you when you call them out on their bullshit.

Either way, when a good looking person posts on any of these forums, they either get called a LARPER or their stories are bullshit. Because the incel brain can't comprehend that in the real world, people fuck on a daily basis.

• +1

Either way, when a good looking person posts on any of these forums, they either get called a LARPER or their stories are bullshit. Because the incel brain can't comprehend that in the real world, people fuck on a daily basis.
I mean that's a big part of it. A lot of why I didn't really believe u cuz ur timestamp looked shopped however the motion video convinced me

R u from lookism ngl

• +1
Why do you want this site to regress into a lookism-esque shithole, part of the reason why people came here is to avoid that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I mean that's a big part of it. A lot of why I didn't really believe u cuz ur timestamp looked shopped however the motion video convinced me

R u from lookism ngl

Yeah, used to post there for a while, then it went full retard mode with people making threads about me every day. Literally 2 to 3 threads /day comparing me with other users. People don't realize that I don't care how other people look, like that's the least of my concerns. My physical appearance is my physical appearance, and no matter how much you compare yourself to other people, it will never change.

• +1
My physical appearance is my physical appearance, and no matter how much you compare yourself to other people, it will never change.
Yeah that's kind how I see it. That place is a cesspool of autism and 100 Alts from each user jfl

• +1
This place is way better than lookism and doesn't take like a whole hour to load. I think in general the mods should ban the people who discourage others from looksmaxing, etc and say something doesn't work. I don't think there's one truecel on the site, we're just average people and chadlites trying to become schlayers and fuck roasties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
This place is way better than lookism and doesn't take like a whole hour to load. I think in general the mods should ban the people who discourage others from looksmaxing, etc and say something doesn't work. I don't think there's one truecel on the site, we're just average people and chadlites trying to become schlayers and fuck roasties
Bluepill should be eradicated

The only guy deemed worth of my side is @extreme-overthinker, he's a real nigga

There's a problem here with sides and it's that people don't have ideological conviction, we need radicals, we need ideology, if you get on my side you stick with the side
Why do you want this site to regress into a lookism-esque shithole, part of the reason why people came here is to avoid that
Also this, why the fuck do we need this to become lookism 2.0 ffs

I don't give a shit about you being gl, I give a shit however on you bragging andspreading outright bullshit (not like you are the first one doing so)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and Nibba
Bluepill should be eradicated

The only guy deemed worth of my side is @extreme-overthinker, he's a real nigga

There's a problem here with sides and it's that people don't have ideological conviction, we need radicals, we need ideology, if you get on my side you stick with the side

Also this, why the fuck do we need this to become lookism 2.0 ffs

I don't give a shit about you being gl, I give a shit however on you bragging andspreading outright bullshit (not like you are the first one doing so)
they want to turn it into incels vs Chads and gang rep the fuck out of anyone who disagrees

• +1
they want to turn it into incels vs Chads and gang rep the fuck out of anyone who disagrees
Omg please we must not get back to gang repping

GANG REPPING MUST NOT COME BACK

• +1
Omg please we must not get back to gang repping

GANG REPPING MUST NOT COME BACK
The problem with the discussions on this site is while they initially concern ideological differences, they will quickly devolve into a bragging contest about who's got the better looks and genetics etc, JFL, if u've swallowed the blackpill then u know better than to mock people's appearance because there is only so much they can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
  • +1
Saw the thread that resulted in the warning. I would say it is not about picking sides but attacking other users, especially new users. In one of the post JustChris was being attacked by multiple people. Problem with such behaviour is that imagine everyone starting to do this. Site will turn to shit. People can take sides without attacking other users. Banter is fine but threads like those serve no purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
while they initially concern ideological differences, they will quickly devolve into a bragging contest about who's got the better looks and genetics
Couldn't have explains It better

• +1
Saw the thread that resulted in the warning. I would say it is not about picking sides but attacking other users, especially new users. In one of the post JustChris was being attacked by multiple people. Problem with such behaviour is that imagine everyone starting to do this. Site will turn to shit. People can take sides without attacking other users. Banter is fine but threads like those serve no purpose.
Don't make it out like he's some victim dude. He was bragging and being a dick so me and my boys hopped on him, as it should be

• +1
Don't make it out like he's some victim dude. He was bragging and being a dick so me and my boys hopped on him, as it should be
To be fair you were doing your fair share of bragging as well.

• +1
In order to combat that. In retrospect I saw zyzz shitting on him so I joined in it cuz I was bored at work tbh ngl

• +1
He was warned too. Bragging for the soul purpose of arguments or attacks is not encouraged.

• +1
He was warned too. Bragging for the soul purpose of arguments or attacks is not encouraged.
Yeah man that's what I mean. You're not taking a stand for either side you're just stating the rules that are bullshit in this context anyway. There's no value to it...at least with arguments there is a discussion but just bootlicking like that doesn't do anything. Ik you're trying to.become a mod and all but jfl

Real Rob needs to be a mod here ngl

• +1
Yeah man that's what I mean. You're not taking a stand for either side you're just stating the rules that are bullshit in this context anyway. There's no value to it...at least with arguments there is a discussion but just bootlicking like that doesn't do anything. Ik you're trying to.become a mod and all but jfl

Real Rob needs to be a mod here ngl
Ok, since you want arguments I would say that people have reported you for bragging many times. Not one but multiple users. I went through the posts where you guys were arguing and at one point JustChris commented that his bragging was a way to teach you a lesson. Here you are saying that you bragged to teach him a lesson. Even you agree that Zyzz was shitting on him and you joined coz you were bored.

Then there are some guys shitting on Knajid and using his looks and height to belittle him coz he warned you despite being on a looksmaxxing forum where ridiculing someone on the basis of their looks is the last thing one should do. It is clear that you and JustChris both get very defensive when someone brags or don't accept the fact that they are chads and yet you indulge in the very same behaviour that triggers you guys. You literally created a thread to show that he got humbled. Both deserved a ban both got it.

Now you might say that Knajid should learn to handle such insults coz this isn't a site for kids. I would say you both should too. None of you is the victim here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and qwep
Ok, since you want arguments I would say that people have reported you for bragging many times. Not one but multiple users. I went through the posts where you guys were arguing and at one point JustChris commented that his bragging was a way to teach you a lesson. Here you are saying that you bragged to teach him a lesson. Even you agree that Zyzz was shitting on him and you joined coz you were bored.

Then there are some guys shitting on Knajid and using his looks and height to belittle him coz he warned you despite being on a looksmaxxing forum where ridiculing someone on the basis of their looks is the last thing one should do. It is clear that you and JustChris both get very defensive when someone brags or don't accept the fact that they are chads and yet you indulge in the very same behaviour that triggers you guys. You literally created a thread to show that he got humbled. Both deserved a ban both got it.

Now you might say that Knajid should learn to handle such insults coz this isn't a site for kids. I would say you both should too. None of you is the victim here.
Yeah it started as me being bored then turned into me actually trying to talk sense into the dude

Who wouldn't get defensive someone calling them subhumans?

And yeah people here need thicker skin instead of just crying to mods or the mods themselves getting hostile. In real life there are no mods and it's cut throat and the sooner everyone here realizes that the better

• +1
I'm with my senpai @11gaijin and the Slayer Squad.

I'm an SEA slayer in training, taking notes here.

Notes

One day I will join you @Nibba

Save that #6 spot for me.

• +1
The whole thing started because I saw you post in different threads the same screenshot with a dude calling you good looking. And you would use that screenshot as an argument against other users saying you’re the best looking dude on this forum. Then you went on to say that some random peoples opinion on this forum doesn’t matter to you.

You literally contradicted yourself.
Then a few threads later, you used the same screenshot to try and end an argument again.

This is what pissed me off. There are better looking people around the corner of my block, and people who get compliments and approached by women on a daily basis. The only reason I « bragged » was to get you back to reality, because you thought you were too high on a pedestal.

As for the bluepill advice, sorry to break it down to you guys, but that’s the only thing that might work for some of you, because in terms of looks, there’s just so much one person can do to look better. You need to stop being delusional at some point and believe that you’re going to look like a male model and just accept the fact that you are who you are.

• +1
This site is about looksmaxxing I don’t want it to be filled with total circle jerk bullshit like Lookism.

• +1
The whole thing started because I saw you post in different threads the same screenshot with a dude calling you good looking. And you would use that screenshot as an argument against other users saying you’re the best looking dude on this forum. Then you went on to say that some random peoples opinion on this forum doesn’t matter to you.

You literally contradicted yourself.
Then a few threads later, you used the same screenshot to try and end an argument again.

This is what pissed me off. There are better looking people around the corner of my block, and people who get compliments and approached by women on a daily basis. The only reason I « bragged » was to get you back to reality, because you thought you were too high on a pedestal.

As for the bluepill advice, sorry to break it down to you guys, but that’s the only thing that might work for some of you, because in terms of looks, there’s just so much one person can do to look better. You need to stop being delusional at some point and believe that you’re going to look like a male model and just accept the fact that you are who you are.
I agree with some of your points but who exactly here said that they’re gonna look like male models? I haven’t heard anyone saying that. Can you give even one example? People just want to looksmax in different ways which may be naturally or surgically and this is a site for looksmaxing. If you want to preach the bluepill then r/Bluepill is always there on reddit.

• +1
I agree with some of your points but who exactly here said that they’re gonna look like male models? I haven’t heard anyone saying that. Can you give even one example? People just want to looksmax in different ways which may be naturally or surgically and this is a site for looksmaxing. If you want to preach the bluepill then r/Bluepill is always there on reddit.

There are people who want to looksmax and there are people who want to LOOKSMAX. The difference between the two is attitude. The first one does it to become a better version of themselves and have an easier social life thanks to looks, while the second one wants to be approached by women.
All the "I mog you" "lmfao at that frame" "lmfao at that hair" etc etc, are just ways of trying to bring down other people who actually try to looksmax while making yourself feel better.
There's one thing that will never change, and that is the fact that no matter how hard some people will looksmax, they still won't be getting approached by women and they still have to do the work.

Selling false hopes by telling them "Yeah dude, get jaw implants, yeah dude, get zygos implants, rhinoplasty" and so on, then you'll drown in pussy, is just so fucking far away from reality that they'll end up being depressed.

You need to approach the topics as they are, genetics are one hell of a bitch, and those who got lucky have it easier when it comes to women, and those who didn't, well they have to suffer the consequences.

Take the "oneitis" bullshit for example.
You think these women don't want to go out with you because you're too ugly for them? Or because the majority of guys stalk them on every social media possible, sounding desperate as fuck?

What I'm trying to get at is that looksmaxing is good indeed, because it allows you to project a good self image, however, that self image is destroyed the moment your confidence/body language are left at home, while your looks are outside trying to get into girls pants.

And don't give me the "Yeah, but if you're good looking you are therefore confident". No, that is not true. Confidence doesn't come from being good looking. Confidence comes from when people around you are able to count on you when it matters most. By being social you make acquaintances, friends, and a social network.
An average looking guy will BENEFIT A LOT MORE from social status than an average looking guy sitting 3 hours a day at the gym with his headphones in without talking to anyone or mewing or doing neck exercises or whatever.

Point is, question how you are as a person first before you start going through all the transformations you're planning on doing.
It's like boxing, you need the fundamentals first, before going pro.

• +1
There are people who want to looksmax and there are people who want to LOOKSMAX. The difference between the two is attitude. The first one does it to become a better version of themselves and have an easier social life thanks to looks, while the second one wants to be approached by women.
All the "I mog you" "lmfao at that frame" "lmfao at that hair" etc etc, are just ways of trying to bring down other people who actually try to looksmax while making yourself feel better.
There's one thing that will never change, and that is the fact that no matter how hard some people will looksmax, they still won't be getting approached by women and they still have to do the work.

Selling false hopes by telling them "Yeah dude, get jaw implants, yeah dude, get zygos implants, rhinoplasty" and so on, then you'll drown in pussy, is just so fucking far away from reality that they'll end up being depressed.

You need to approach the topics as they are, genetics are one hell of a bitch, and those who got lucky have it easier when it comes to women, and those who didn't, well they have to suffer the consequences.

You think these women don't want to go out with you because you're too ugly for them? Or because the majority of guys stalk them on every social media possible, sounding desperate as fuck?

What I'm trying to get at is that looksmaxing is good indeed, because it allows you to project a good self image, however, that self image is destroyed the moment your confidence/body language are left at home, while your looks are outside trying to get into girls pants.

And don't give me the "Yeah, but if you're good looking you are therefore confident". No, that is not true. Confidence doesn't come from being good looking. Confidence comes from when people around you are able to count on you when it matters most. By being social you make acquaintances, friends, and a social network.
An average looking guy will BENEFIT A LOT MORE from social status than an average looking guy sitting 3 hours a day at the gym with his headphones in without talking to anyone or mewing or doing neck exercises or whatever.

Point is, question how you are as a person first before you start going through all the transformations you're planning on doing.
There might be 100 things that matter in dating. Most people who are here believe that looks is the top among them and that’s why they are trying to looksmax. You are bringing topics of confidence body language and other stuff. They matter but if you look good first. If you don’t believe this then I’d say you’re a minority on this site. And looks are the primary discussion topic here so naturally you’ll see all looks related posts.

If you find people bragging or attacking others then just report it. There is no need to deviate from the primary purpose this site was made, looksmaxing.

• +1
This nigga be pure too, spouting out facts

Dude have you seen any of FaceandLMS's videos or read any of the scientific blackpills in incels.me? Be sincere

• +1