Metaphorical dick riding > Real sex

Chang-Long

Chang-Long

Iron
Let me start with a story.

I stayed after class to ask my professor about the mid term which we just wrote recently, and I found myself in a line waiting to ask the professor questions. I couldn’t help but notice everyone was essentially there to dick ride him: the way the students behave is the peak of dick riding: Nodding their head at every sentence he speaks, attentive gaze as he rambles on and on, and laughing at every shitty joke he makes.

I put myself in his shoes for a second, and concluded that this metaphorical dick riding must feel miles better than the average real dick riding (sex, vaginal intercourse) in America. And I will list my top 3 reasons.

But before I start, let me address some potential concerns. Now you may say, “but enjoying dick riding, metaphorical or not, from people of the same sex is gay! “

Well first of all, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Second of all, having the same sex ride your dick is the most Chad/Alpha Male/Sigma Male/Social Status blackpill thing ever, and I will get into why soon.

Reason 1: Metaphorical dick riding can happen all day

Real dick riding can’t happen on and on. You have to give in and deliver the payload eventually, but real dick riding is eternal. As a matter of fact, there are people dick riding historical figures long after their passing.

I was really into this psychology major girl for a long time, and she was an avid dick rider of Carl Jung’s. Every day when I try to hang out with her, I am cucked by a man who died in 1961. (That’s over 60 years ago)

Reason 2: Metaphorical dick riding is a better indicator of social status and wealth

Nothing says more about a person’s social status than dick riding. As a matter of fact, if we make a formula

(Avg Dick riding intensity) x (Amount of people dick riding you) / (Your attractiveness from 0.1 - 1.0)

It Will be a good indicator of your standings in your immediate circle.

Reason 3: Metaphorical dick riding translates to real dick riding

If lots of people ride your dick metaphorically, there will be woman that will ride your dick fr.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BoneDensity
what am i reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
that's enough of this greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and BoneDensity
so fucking a hot girl is less pleasurable than having braindead normies blindly agree with what you say. dont get me wrong the latter leads to the former but thats the whole point, u dont form a cult for the sake of forming a cult but to get access to prime jbs