METAVERSE: The metaverse can make us a lot of money.

Deleted member 16641

Deleted member 16641

Iron
Preface:( I HATE the metaverse and the concept but we have to face the reality that this is backed by the elites and there is no stopping it. So the only way we can escape from falling into the fake reality is if we’re making money off of it. I promise you If we aren’t making money off it we’re going to be stuck in it)

The reason I made this thread is so we can throw out ideas and information about the metaverse. All the different ways we can make money off of it and what to look out for in terms of investment.(I don’t know shit)

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, eduardkoopman, Lorsss and 3 others
crypto metaverse projects of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
Starts with mainstream meta gaming industry like sandbox gala

• +1
Starts with mainstream meta gaming industry like sandbox gala
Lol I’m aped in on dogelon mars rn :feelswah: Praying for a 10 X

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and ezio6
check this out

We can’t miss out on this opportunity. We can be millionaires and have time to do and get what we want :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Hueless
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 16641
I also think defi(decentralized finance) is going to be huge in the metaverse

You just gotta have the right timing. Understand crypto currencies first (blockchain, etc.), then move into NFTs, and see how the industry moves. Be ahead of the game. Timing is everything. Stay up to date. Be in all the discords, reddits, private groupchats, etc.

But there's always going to be a little luck involved. If Facebook wasn't made when it was and mark Zuckerberg tried it today, it would have failed. So timing is the most important aspect in being successful. The one I thought of was creating a marketplace where people can trade or buy things which would translate into real currency. So say you bought something in the metaverse, you hold it for like a few months, then sell it at a profit, you're able to benefit in real life. So similar to how you sell things in real life, you're able to create your own unique businesses in the metaverse.

• +1
Nah. I’ll just move to Ukraine after ww3 instead. They won’t be able to afford VR headsets.