Metformin hydrochloride - a dirt cheap alternative to Ozempic (fat fucks GTFIH)

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I'm trying to cut for summer and I was researching ways to do it easily. I was thinking of getting Ozempic but that shit is expensive af. This is not that big of a problem, however, there's no guarantee I'm getting the real deal cuz this stuff gets faked a lot. I was researching diabetes medications and I found this one - Metformin hydrochloride. It's in a pill form and it's dirt cheap.

Here's a GhatGPT novel about it:

Metformin hydrochloride, often known simply as metformin, is a medication primarily used to treat type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels. However, it has garnered attention for its potential to aid in weight loss, particularly in individuals who are overweight or obese and also have insulin resistance.The mechanism behind metformin's potential for weight loss is multifaceted. It works primarily by improving insulin sensitivity, which helps the body use insulin more effectively. This can lead to better regulation of blood sugar levels and a decrease in insulin resistance, which is often associated with weight gain and difficulty losing weight.Additionally, metformin may reduce appetite in some people, leading to decreased food intake and, consequently, weight loss. Some studies suggest that metformin may also affect the way the body stores and metabolizes fat, further contributing to weight loss.However, it's important to note that not everyone will experience significant weight loss with metformin, and individual responses can vary. Additionally, the use of metformin for weight loss is considered off-label, meaning it's not specifically approved by regulatory authorities for this purpose. Therefore, it's essential to use metformin for weight loss only under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional.Furthermore, metformin can have side effects, including gastrointestinal issues such as nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal discomfort. In rare cases, it can also lead to more serious side effects such as lactic acidosis. These risks underscore the importance of medical oversight when using metformin, particularly for weight loss purposes.Overall, while metformin may offer benefits for some individuals seeking to lose weight, it's crucial to approach its use cautiously, with a focus on comprehensive lifestyle changes including diet and exercise, under the guidance of a healthcare provider.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Axii and Jeww
Screenshot 20240320 231616 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Axii

• +1
Tag fatties who need this

• +1
I'm trying to cut for summer and I was researching ways to do it easily. I was thinking of getting Ozempic but that shit is expensive af. This is not that big of a problem, however, there's no guarantee I'm getting the real deal cuz this stuff gets faked a lot. I was researching diabetes medications and I found this one - Metformin hydrochloride. It's in a pill form and it's dirt cheap.

Metformin hydrochloride, often known simply as metformin, is a medication primarily used to treat type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels. However, it has garnered attention for its potential to aid in weight loss, particularly in individuals who are overweight or obese and also have insulin resistance.The mechanism behind metformin's potential for weight loss is multifaceted. It works primarily by improving insulin sensitivity, which helps the body use insulin more effectively. This can lead to better regulation of blood sugar levels and a decrease in insulin resistance, which is often associated with weight gain and difficulty losing weight.Additionally, metformin may reduce appetite in some people, leading to decreased food intake and, consequently, weight loss. Some studies suggest that metformin may also affect the way the body stores and metabolizes fat, further contributing to weight loss.However, it's important to note that not everyone will experience significant weight loss with metformin, and individual responses can vary. Additionally, the use of metformin for weight loss is considered off-label, meaning it's not specifically approved by regulatory authorities for this purpose. Therefore, it's essential to use metformin for weight loss only under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional.Furthermore, metformin can have side effects, including gastrointestinal issues such as nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal discomfort. In rare cases, it can also lead to more serious side effects such as lactic acidosis. These risks underscore the importance of medical oversight when using metformin, particularly for weight loss purposes.Overall, while metformin may offer benefits for some individuals seeking to lose weight, it's crucial to approach its use cautiously, with a focus on comprehensive lifestyle changes including diet and exercise, under the guidance of a healthcare provider.
dnr just run you fat cuck fuck

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I took metformin before not even close to ozempic shit thread ngl I ended up having problems with my blood work also don’t recommend

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and RealSurgerymax
I took metformin before not even close to ozempic shit thread ngl I ended up having problems with my blood work also don’t recommend
Saw some niggas hype it up and I believe them tbh. The mechanism of action is different from that of Ozempic, true, however, the effects are kinda similar. As for you having problems with it, people respond differently to meds, more news at 11

• +1
Saw some niggas hype it up and I believe them tbh. The mechanism of action is different from that of Ozempic, true, however, the effects are kinda similar. As for you having problems with it, people respond differently to meds, more news at 11
I was building up lactic acidosis from the metformin idk why maybe because I was working out a lot but it’s a blood disease that can be fatal so I don’t recommend the risk adderall is the best for loosing weight that with a redbull

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'm in Europe, no Adderall for Eurocels

• +1
Bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and Jeww
just take thyroid lol

How do you increase insulin sensitivity naturally? Is it dependent on your dietary habits, and would cutting out sugars increase them?

• +1
How do you increase insulin sensitivity naturally? Is it dependent on your dietary habits, and would cutting out sugars increase them?
Intermittent fasting

• +1
Reactions: androider
  • +1
Reactions: androider
Sounds interesting, also look into something called phentermine , another europe cell was telling me about it, apparently it made him be able to not eat for 2 days and also made him focused , maybe like adderall?

• +1
Metformin doesn't work in any way close to ozempic and is bad for your testosterone. Also smells like rotten fish and cat piss.

• +1
Metformin doesn't work in any way close to ozempic and is bad for your testosterone. Also smells like rotten fish and cat piss.
I've reconsidered taking it and decided not to. I wrote it's an "alternative" to Ozempic because it's a medication for diabetes which can also help you lose weight. What put me off was people reporting depression. I was aware it lowers testosterone, but that didn't bother me because I'm pinning. Overall, it's not a good choice. When I made this thread, I was hyped, but then when I was about to order it, I decided to research it one last time and I was put off.
Sounds interesting, also look into something called phentermine , another europe cell was telling me about it, apparently it made him be able to not eat for 2 days and also made him focused , maybe like adderall?
I know about it. It's in the same family as meth jfl. Stay aways from substances like that. I've decided to get lean for summer naturally without the help of stimulants or medications for conditions I don't have

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

Semaglutide is cheap asf. You just have no clue where to look

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007