Methandienone only cycle at 16 years old

lizardposting

lizardposting

Iron
Basically I started low dosing methandienone at 20mg per day to gymmax and all other benefits it has max.

With that I have stuff that protect my liver so it won't be that toxic.

I know that doing this methandienone cycle only is retarded but whatever, I got it from a friend who competes professionally and he has tested this way more than enough.

Hopefully I don't fuck up my natural testosterone production, I am going on it for 4 weeks and then doing post cycle therapy.

My strength went trough the roof, along with confidence and I gained 3.5 kg (water weight) in the first week.

I am going to get my blood work done next week and then after my cycle, I'm doing stupid shit but at least somehow safe.

Wish me luck :whatfeels:

Last edited:
Basically I started low dosing methandienone at 20mg per day to gymmax and all other benefits it has max.

With that I have stuff that protect my liver so it won't be that toxic.

I know that doing this methandienone cycle only is retarded but whatever, I got it from a friend who competes professionally and he has tested this way more than enough.

Hopefully I don't fuck up my natural testosterone production, I am going on it for 4 weeks and then doing post cycle therapy.

My strength went to the roof, along with confidence and I gained 3.5 kg (water weight) in the first week.

I am going to get my blood work done next week and then after my cycle, I'm doing stupid shit but at least somehow safe.

Wish me luck :whatfeels:
"I know this is fucking stupid and irresponsible but I'm doing it anyway"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fjor2096 and Lygodactylus
"I know this is fucking stupid and irresponsible but I'm doing it anyway"
I'm mainly curious and most likely won't continue after this cycle

Oh boy do i have some news for you

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
pct is the most retarded thing ever, u will fuck up ur natural production. either blast or dont do roids at all

pct is the most retarded thing ever, u will fuck up ur natural production. either blast or dont do roids at all
I'll do it depending on my blood work results

Mirin' your huge balls OP

I'll do it depending on my blood work results
If ur bloods are bad you are just gonna start trt? Am I hearing this right? You are willing to start trt at 16 on a whim? Do you even know how to get test? And what will your doctor say when he sees these bloods? :feelskek:

Ur dick will stop growing and ur gonna be boned when your natty test is fucked, where are you getting your pct from? You should've been using hcg this whole time and you could've avoided the crashed test that you're about to experience, even just a smidge of research could've made this so much better. But at the end of the day....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If ur bloods are bad you are just gonna start trt? Am I hearing this right? You are willing to start trt at 16 on a whim? Do you even know how to get test? And what will your doctor say when he sees these bloods? :feelskek:

Ur dick will stop growing and ur gonna be boned when your natty test is fucked, where are you getting your pct from? You should've been using hcg this whole time and you could've avoided the crashed test that you're about to experience, even just a smidge of research could've made this so much better. But at the end of the day....

keep coping anime faggot.

do you know what pct is? I don't think so.

who mentioned trt you dumb fuck, you watched 1 video about that and now you're expert?

and what the fuck should the doc say when he sees the blood you dumb fuck, when I'm going to a lab and they will email me the results.

If my dick stop growing idc, I'm satisfied with my current one. My natty test won't tank that low because if you red the thread you would know I am on a low dose.

Before my cycle I had total T around 810 ng/dl, that was with supplements, life style optimization etc...
even if I drop to 600 I am still way more than fine.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
keep coping anime faggot.

do you know what pct is? I don't think so.

who mentioned trt you dumb fuck, you watched 1 video about that and now you're expert?

and what the fuck should the doc say when he sees the blood you dumb fuck, when I'm going to a lab and they will email me the results.

If my dick stop growing idc, I'm satisfied with my current one. My natty test won't tank that low because if you red the thread you would know I am on a low dose.

Before my cycle I had total T around 810 ng/dl, that was with supplements, life style optimization etc...
even if I drop to 600 I am still way more than fine.
sooo what have you gained so far?

nothing, broke my back and couldn't and still can't lift.

Had to postpone it to summer :hnghn::feelswhy:
same
I was going to run a cycle but went through a massive blood lose and now struggling with anaemia

holy shit, how did you lose so much blood?
because of an ulcer
this shit has ruined all my looksmaxx progress: my skin, my body, my confidence, my education
I am depressed now

because of an ulcer
this shit has ruined all my looksmaxx progress: my skin, my body, my confidence, my education
I am depressed now
that's unfortunate man, hope it goes well for ya