methmaxxing is one of the most legit path to ascension there is

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
on looksmax this theory has been proved numerous times by users such as mirin2234 and james sapphire I lost alot of weight using meth too same with ramirez it will show the bones that were hiding behind your baby fat reject gluttony and embrace meth

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, Debetro, czwarty and 8 others
day 14 no meth I want to go and pickup again its like my brain isnt working without it I feel boring and more hungry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Arcturus and Deleted member 24459
on looksmax this theory has been proved numerous times by users such as mirin2234 and james sapphire I lost alot of weight using meth too same with ramirez it will show the bones that were hiding behind your baby fat reject gluttony and embrace meth
View attachment 2310155
Wait mirin was using meth? No wonder he lost so much weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Wait mirin was using meth? No wonder he lost so much weight
yeah adderall at first when he used to make these leanmaxxing brag threads then he smoked meth for months he was one of the highest appeal users here imo

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Arcturus
yeah adderall at first when he used to make these leanmaxxing brag threads then he smoked meth for months he was one of the highest appeal users here imo
Meth is safer than heroin tbh but I’m still never gonna touch it tbh

Although my roommate has adderall which is just shittier meth if I ever get morbidly curious

• +1
jfl at the retards that will take this serious but hey, average forum iq is 125

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, 0hMan, forevermirin and 2 others
OP is coping, fentmaxxing is more legit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 5815
OP is coping, fentmaxxing is more legit
it's definitely better for your collagen allows you to be super chill and nt does it curb your hunger though? I never tried but any drug helps me personally even weed

Why not use safer drugs like caffeine instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21863
Why not use safer drugs like caffeine instead?
majority of americans use caffeine and they aren't skinny, majority of meth users are extremely skinny it makes you forget about food for like 24 hours

it's definitely better for your collagen allows you to be super chill and nt does it curb your hunger though? I never tried but any drug helps me personally even weed
Yeah it's pretty calming, the feeling doesn't last very long though

majority of americans use caffeine and they aren't skinny, majority of meth users are extremely skinny it makes you forget about food for like 24 hours
They don't take caffeine in high doses. Caffeine in high doses is very powerful appetite suppressant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 5815
Meth and smoking for so long gave me hollow cheeks
I get praised for my hollow cheeks here but some people find it super unattractive and think i look like an addict, MJ or richard ramirez
Mostly men find my hollow cheeks attractive or emo mentally ill girls

• Love it
just adderall max
Be extremely productive and stay lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
not as good but definitely better than nothing lol thanks.
I just noticed ur old name was aryabrah
I think I spoke to u when u were a greycel never knew forevermirin and that guy were the same person

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I think I spoke to u when u were a greycel never knew forevermirin and that guy were the same person
jfl similar tbh i didn't connect your face to your user until u posted again recently. i was so much nicer when i first joined bro feels like a century ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
OD speedrun right there
George Floyd typa shit
Download 10

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EVEN ONE HIT OF METH CAN FUCK UP YOUR BRAIN FOR LIFE
LET ALONE WEEKS OR MONTHS 😭 😭 💀 💀
stop this stupid autism my meth overdose ruined my life and i smell cigarettes i dont smoke i see shadows and shit in the corner of my eye and when i close my eyes and i have heart palpitations now. one bottle of beer sends me to sleep one weed eddie makes my heart feel like im having a heart attack my tolerance is so low to everything i cant even enjoy a normal life anymore.
i thought my life was hard before but now it's even worse, don't encourage people to fuck up their brains.
there's nothing better than the beautiful gift of good mental health, and being normal.
jfl similar tbh i didn't connect your face to your user until u posted again recently. i was so much nicer when i first joined bro feels like a century ago
OD speedrun right there
not as good but definitely better than nothing lol thanks.
whats the adderall equivalent in india and have u tried it?
Meth and smoking for so long gave me hollow cheeks
I get praised for my hollow cheeks here but some people find it super unattractive and think i look like an addict, MJ or richard ramirez
Mostly men find my hollow cheeks attractive or emo mentally ill girls
They don't take caffeine in high doses. Caffeine in high doses is very powerful appetite suppressant

Yeah it's pretty calming, the feeling doesn't last very long though
jfl at the retards that will take this serious but hey, average forum iq is 125
meth is the best euphoria in the world for me too bad the hallucinations are a benadryl trip on steroids dont even do adderall my friend hears voices and sees shit and has vision snow cuz of that shit its easy gateway into life of being a drug addict any kids reading this dont fw this shit my life is ruined for a long time cuz of this shit i think ill never go back to normal ever again
hollow cheeks are cope if you are mentally fucked just take ozampic semaglutide or whatever that shit is called or dont research ur shit meth under 18 will fuck with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21863
YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EVEN ONE HIT OF METH CAN FUCK UP YOUR BRAIN FOR LIFE
stop this stupid autism my meth overdose ruined my life and i smell cigarettes i dont smoke i see shadows and shit in the corner of my eye and when i close my eyes and i have heart palpitations now. one bottle of beer sends me to sleep one weed eddie makes my heart feel like im having a heart attack my tolerance is so low to everything i cant even enjoy a normal life anymore.
i thought my life was hard before but now it's even worse, don't encourage people to fuck up their brains.
there's nothing better than the beautiful gift of good mental health, and being normal.

meth is the best euphoria in the world for me too bad the hallucinations are a benadryl trip on steroids dont even do adderall my friend hears voices and sees shit and has vision snow cuz of that shit its easy gateway into life of being a drug addict any kids reading this dont fw this shit my life is ruined for a long time cuz of this shit i think ill never go back to normal ever again
hollow cheeks are cope if you are mentally fucked just take ozampic semaglutide or whatever that shit is called or dont research ur shit meth under 18 will fuck with u
why are you trying to gatekeep all the shit that works like meth and gatekeeping with my non nt incel brain I could never get a job I was totally useless but I used meth for six month straight and became restaurant manager managed to save 30 000$ using 100mg a day my therapeutic dose but sometimes I smoked a gram this money is not much for some but it changed my life I traveled the world now im sober yes its probably because of the same reason as you heart stuff my heart is always beating at 80-90+ on beer and weed it goes super fast and I feel this pressure in my chest I blame the covid vax but meth definitely made it worse when you use these drugs and get sober you do feel worse than when you just got started I don't actually want to promote meth but it works and can cure both fatness and NEETdom I can't lie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Arcturus and Deleted member 23558
@curlyheadjames I used to be able to use weed without issue before meth/heart problems now it gives me panic attack and makes my heart beat too fast but I figured its because the jews that sell legal weed have an unnatural cbd to thc ratio it makes young kids have panic attacks or even psychosis its demonic find good edibles with a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio start with 5mg and chill learn to love weed again I used to get the super high thc gummies and thought I was having heart attacks had the phone in hand ready to dial 911 a few times but now im fine remember high cbd and start low 🤘

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
why are you trying to gatekeep all the shit that works like meth and gatekeeping
bonesmashing* stupid phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Trying deliriants like Benadryl is beyond retarded ts is fucking poison, using inhalants like gasoline is much better

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 30600
Trying deliriants like Benadryl is beyond retarded ts is fucking poison, using inhalants like gasoline is much better
gasoline is literally suicide just as bad if not worse than meth LMAO benadryl and gasoline are for 12 year olds who don't know shit about getting high
yuh robuttusin mogs hard we finna robotrip all night long

Salvia‼​

i prefer sativa but salvia mixed with weed is fire
bonesmashing* stupid phone
i dont gatekeep it anymore bonesmash till tha day i die
why are you trying to gatekeep all the shit that works like meth and gatekeeping with my non nt incel brain I could never get a job I was totally useless but I used meth for six month straight and became restaurant manager managed to save 30 000$ using 100mg a day my therapeutic dose but sometimes I smoked a gram this money is not much for some but it changed my life I traveled the world now im sober yes its probably because of the same reason as you heart stuff my heart is always beating at 80-90+ on beer and weed it goes super fast and I feel this pressure in my chest I blame the covid vax but meth definitely made it worse when you use these drugs and get sober you do feel worse than when you just got started I don't actually want to promote meth but it works and can cure both fatness and NEETdom I can't lie
i felt so good on meth sadly it was like truth serum and i had zero inhibition and talked my ass off you're never in your right mind it's better to be on opiates do like lean or something like actual fuckin lean ketamines fire and xans r cool too as long as u do moderation but i dont fw none of that shit no more but it does help feel good and low ass inhibition rather than amphetamines where it fucks up ur brain hard and u see hallucinations i still see em to this day
@curlyheadjames I used to be able to use weed without issue before meth/heart problems now it gives me panic attack and makes my heart beat too fast but I figured its because the jews that sell legal weed have an unnatural cbd to thc ratio it makes young kids have panic attacks or even psychosis its demonic find good edibles with a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio start with 5mg and chill learn to love weed again I used to get the super high thc gummies and thought I was having heart attacks had the phone in hand ready to dial 911 a few times but now im fine remember high cbd and start low 🤘
yeah dude i popped an eddie a few weeks ago and thought i was finna die my heart went so fast and hurting so i was about to call 911 too but i knew it would just pass cuz no one dies from it and then the day after both arms were purple i could no longer drink coffee or caffeine without having extreme heart palpitations and so then i drank 2 redbules and i used to be an energy drink fiend before meth and so then the uber eats driver had cigarettesmoke on trhe drinks and so ive been smelling cigarette smoke for the past 3 weeks and tasting it cuz it was ptsd i went into psychosis seeing hallucinations collapsed so many anxirety and paranoia just from 2 redbulls thats how physically weak i am i cant enjoy shit anymore bro will it ever be the same again? will i ever be able to go back to normal ? i used to be able to smoke the whole blunt and i never EVER noticed my heart racing at all and i could down 15 beers i struggle to even finish 1 now pls tell me if itll ever go back to normal or not thx bro < 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 23558 and Debetro
gasoline is literally suicide just as bad if not worse than meth LMAO benadryl and gasoline are for 12 year olds who don't know shit about getting high

yuh robuttusin mogs hard we finna robotrip all night long

i prefer sativa but salvia mixed with weed is fire

i dont gatekeep it anymore bonesmash till tha day i die

i felt so good on meth sadly it was like truth serum and i had zero inhibition and talked my ass off you're never in your right mind it's better to be on opiates do like lean or something like actual fuckin lean ketamines fire and xans r cool too as long as u do moderation but i dont fw none of that shit no more but it does help feel good and low ass inhibition rather than amphetamines where it fucks up ur brain hard and u see hallucinations i still see em to this day

yeah dude i popped an eddie a few weeks ago and thought i was finna die my heart went so fast and hurting so i was about to call 911 too but i knew it would just pass cuz no one dies from it and then the day after both arms were purple i could no longer drink coffee or caffeine without having extreme heart palpitations and so then i drank 2 redbules and i used to be an energy drink fiend before meth and so then the uber eats driver had cigarettesmoke on trhe drinks and so ive been smelling cigarette smoke for the past 3 weeks and tasting it cuz it was ptsd i went into psychosis seeing hallucinations collapsed so many anxirety and paranoia just from 2 redbulls thats how physically weak i am i cant enjoy shit anymore bro will it ever be the same again? will i ever be able to go back to normal ? i used to be able to smoke the whole blunt and i never EVER noticed my heart racing at all and i could down 15 beers i struggle to even finish 1 now pls tell me if itll ever go back to normal or not thx bro < 3
Do ray peat diet you’ll be good as new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 5815
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940