Method For baldcels to regrow hair without drugs [75% success rate]

So is hairloss caused by a strong hormonal profile or by masturbating and drinking coffee? I don't get it, most people don't have a crazy intake of caffeine and lots of members in this website practice no fap. Tibetan monks don't fap and still bald as much as anyone. Do they drink coffee too??? Decide yourself you moron. Swedes drink way more coffee than everyone and don't bald more. Native Americans masturbate as much as anyone and they don't bald. Idk man looks like you didn't do your research, just shat a shitty theory out of your ass and wanted yo flex on us with you're non balding genes.
Its a combination of factors. Monks shave their head btw

Okay so someone mentioned that if you get that botox treatment, you will get looser skin. I have a question, so I read online that scalp massages might help regrow hair which made me try it out however a week or 2 later I seemed to have gotten a wrinkle on my forehead. So whoever said looser skin may be right.

I believe in utilizing everything in your power to keep and regrow hair if possible. I recently started putting on castor, peppermint & rosemary oil on my scalp because I heard my friend's uncle was able to regrow a few hairs where there was NO hair with just 1 oil. (He didn't mention which oil) Of course, you don't do this without being on a DHT inhibitor but regrowing hair is always a plus.