Method for Treating Acne and Acne Scars (MUST READ!!!!)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
INTRODUCTION- My method to get rid of acne scars and prevent further acne as good as a professional at home

TOOLS NEEDED
You are going to need a microneedling pen, numbing cream and CBD balm.

MICRONEEDLING PEN
Microneedling, using a pen with tiny needles, is a proven method for treating acne scars. By stimulating collagen production, it helps smooth, firm, and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of scars. Studies and testimonials confirm its effectiveness in improving skin texture and complexion. Here is the link for the pen on amazon (Link for the Pen)

HOW TO USE THE PEN
1. Hold the pen at a vertical angle to the skin, slightly lift the face.
2. Apply gentle pressure without dragging. Repeat the process twice in each area.
3. In the initial use, you can use a tapping motion to prevent pulling, and after adapting, you can use it in your preferred way

NUMBING CREAM
You'll need to apply numbing cream before using the microneedling pen because the process involves puncturing the skin with tiny needles, making it quite painful. Numbing cream is necessary to minimize discomfort.
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM
Once you have applied the numbing cream before microneedling, you will then apply CBD balm. CBD shares similar pathways to Accutane in addressing acne. Studies suggest its potential benefits in treating acne scars. (Link for the CBD BALM)

RESULTS

Screenshot 2024 03 13 230422

This result is from HealMD. They used pure CBD oil, which is hard to obtain. However, CBD balm is good enough to achieve a similar result like this.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, to effectively address acne scars using microneedling and CBD balm, follow these steps: Apply numbing cream to minimize discomfort, then apply the CBD balm. Use the microneedling pen as instructed. Use a hydrating face mask afterward, and apply SPF-50 to protect your skin if you go out in the sun.

VIDEOS
Demonstration and guide Demonstration of the method How to use the pen

Watch these videos for the settings of the microneedling pen and other tips that will help you avoid making mistakes.

(This is my first thread on here, so if you have any tips for me, please share them in the replies.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chicoaus123, Deleted member 51465, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
no mention of verteporfin, dogshit thread

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Hm, ill give this a try, im currently on 5mg of accutane so would I still need the balm?

Hm, ill give this a try, im currently on 5mg of accutane so would I still need the balm?
Yes, the balm helps in conjunction with the microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
INTRODUCTION- My method to get rid of acne scars and prevent further acne as good as a professional at home

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN
Microneedling, using a pen with tiny needles, is a proven method for treating acne scars. By stimulating collagen production, it helps smooth, firm, and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of scars. Studies and testimonials confirm its effectiveness in improving skin texture and complexion. Here is the link for the pen on amazon (Link for the Pen)

HOW TO USE THE PEN
2. Apply gentle pressure without dragging. Repeat the process twice in each area.
3. In the initial use, you can use a tapping motion to prevent pulling, and after adapting, you can use it in your preferred way

NUMBING CREAM
You'll need to apply numbing cream before using the microneedling pen because the process involves puncturing the skin with tiny needles, making it quite painful. Numbing cream is necessary to minimize discomfort.
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM
Once you have applied the numbing cream before microneedling, you will then apply CBD balm. CBD shares similar pathways to Accutane in addressing acne. Studies suggest its potential benefits in treating acne scars. (Link for the CBD BALM)

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

This result is from HealMD. They used pure CBD oil, which is hard to obtain. However, CBD balm is good enough to achieve a similar result like this.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, to effectively address acne scars using microneedling and CBD balm, follow these steps: Apply numbing cream to minimize discomfort, then apply the CBD balm. Use the microneedling pen as instructed. Use a hydrating face mask afterward, and apply SPF-50 to protect your skin if you go out in the sun.

VIDEOS

Watch these videos for the settings of the microneedling pen and other tips that will help you avoid making mistakes.

(This is my first thread on here, so if you have any tips for me, please share them in the replies.)
Good thread bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Does this help with forehead lines

solid thread greycel

IMG 6603

Could I somehow achieve this level of skin or close to smoothness(without zero
frauding) with this guide?

I already use tretinoin, beef tallow, and sunscreen

My skin is good but I want it to be godlike
I’m upping my tretinoin percentage to 0.1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me
View attachment 2802231

Could I somehow achieve this level of skin or close to smoothness(without zero
frauding) with this guide?

I already use tretinoin, beef tallow, and sunscreen

My skin is good but I want it to be godlike
I’m upping my tretinoin percentage to 0.1
I would incorporate more Korean skincare products into your routine; that's usually what gives you that glow. This method will help a lot aswell

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
I would incorporate more Korean skincare products into your routine; that's usually what gives you that glow. This method will help a lot aswell
last question

Are the derma stamp treatments permanent?
Will acne scars return? or once they are "healed,” will they stay that way?

hey bro, whats the alternative website for the cbd balm in Australia?

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN

HOW TO USE THE PEN

NUMBING CREAM
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

CONCLUSION

VIDEOS

Is this a okay alternative?

5mg? do you weight 90 pounds?

• JFL
Reactions: AySab and mog_me
good thread grey

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN

HOW TO USE THE PEN

NUMBING CREAM
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

CONCLUSION

VIDEOS

Isn't this for severe acne scars like the ones that are indented into the skin if you just have pie or pih ur fine i guess

u dont need numbing cream if u do ur a fag

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN

HOW TO USE THE PEN

NUMBING CREAM
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

CONCLUSION

VIDEOS

Can i put it straight on my acne and the scars? Or only on scars? And how many times a week do i do this? Could i get model tier skin if i pair this with beef tallow and good diet?

Sorry for all the questions, ur thread is great and made me curious.

Can i put it straight on my acne and the scars? Or only on scars? And how many times a week do i do this? Could i get model tier skin if i pair this with beef tallow and good diet?

Sorry for all the questions, ur thread is great and made me curious.
You can use this on acne and acne scars do this once a month. Beef tallow is not the answer, bro. You should opt for Korean skincare products instead. Look up women doing Korean skincare routines on youtube, stylevana offers good options for that shit

• +1
Reactions: Jeww

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN

HOW TO USE THE PEN

NUMBING CREAM
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

CONCLUSION

VIDEOS

@AlexBrown84

You can use this on acne and acne scars do this once a month. Beef tallow is not the answer, bro. You should opt for Korean skincare products instead. Look up women doing Korean skincare routines on youtube, stylevana offers good options for that shit
Alright thanks man. U think I could get a good dermapen off temu? i'm broke rn.
You should opt for Korean skincare products instead.
Got any specific in mind?

Thoughts on this cbd oil?: https://halsokraft.se/skonhet---hygien/ansiktsvard/ansiktsolja/cbd-isolated-oil-10-10ml

shit thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Jeww
@AlexBrown84

explain nigga

retarded 2024 tiktok kids trying to rep farm

and they think they deserve a proper response from me. pathetic

retarded 2024 tiktok kids trying to rep farm

and they think they deserve a proper response from me. pathetic
I’ve been lurking the forum since Feb 2022 and was literally posting surgery compilations on insta around that time. I got rejected the first time and never really bothered to try again until recently

TOOLS NEEDED

MICRONEEDLING PEN

HOW TO USE THE PEN

NUMBING CREAM
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM

RESULTS

View attachment 2802125

CONCLUSION

VIDEOS

man, do you have any examples of how dermapen work with postacne scars?