Method to get girls if you have time and money to blow - Be the Actor in your Own Movie

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
People here bring up the dark triad pill often, but in order for women to know that someone has acted dark triad, he either needs to get caught and make the news then waste his prime years pussyless in prison, or he has to be gang member committing crimes in some shitty rough area so his name gets around to the women there who fuck criminals.

What if there was another way for women to see you acting dark triad, there is and it's called acting
You need to play a specific role and that's the role of a cold blooded murderer that women watch countless documentaries on
You will write your own script and shoot your own movie where you are the evil murderer
In the movie you will also have sex scenes where girls are lusting after you desperately despite them knowing you're a murderer
"But that's not real life" you say
It doesn't matter because once women see you acting that way and it's implanted in their brain, they see you as that character and nothing else
When women look for men to sleep with they don't give a fuck about what the man truly is, they only care about the image he portrays (jock, musician, badboy etc) because they are looking to fulfill a fantasy
Why were actors the most fantasized about men for so long, because a woman see's the character they play and feels familiarity with him
A guy can be a HTN and not have a single girl approach him for the first 25 years of his life then suddenly he gets a break with a big acting gig and he's one of the most lusted after men on the planet

In order to shoot the movie (or mini series) you will need to purchase some cameras and hire some actors
It would be good to get some practice in with friends willing to help you for free and make a few short practice movies to get an idea of what you're doing
You then need to write a good script and incorporate lots of references to the country you live in so that you will appeal to the audience where you live which will hopefully help the movie to go viral where you live. You will post the movie to youtube and the aim is to get 1million views in 12 months
You will then have a link to your instagram where you have loads of pictures of yourself as the dark triad character and you will try to gain a big following on there
Girls will then realize that the guy who got their heart racing while watching him fuck then murder a girl is only the click of a message away
This should lead to lots of girls messaging you then sending you naked photos then asking you to play up to the fantasy then to ask you to their place to fuck

I will go into more detail about how to make the movie work but that is all for now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18890 and 9 others
just become a movie star for some pussy theory

all jokes aside this could work as long as you have expendable cash:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
People here bring up the dark triad pill often, but in order for women to know that someone has acted dark triad, he either needs to get caught and make the news then waste his prime years pussyless in prison, or he has to be gang member committing crimes in some shitty rough area so his name gets around to the women there who fuck criminals.

What if there was another way for women to see you acting dark triad, there is and it's called acting
You need to play a specific role and that's the role of a cold blooded murderer that women watch countless documentaries on
You will write your own script and shoot your own movie where you are the evil murderer
In the movie you will also have sex scenes where girls are lusting after you desperately despite them knowing you're a murderer
It doesn't matter because once women see you acting that way and it's implanted in their brain, they see you as that character and nothing else
When women look for men to sleep with they don't give a fuck about what the man truly is, they only care about the image he portrays (jock, musician, badboy etc) because they are looking to fulfill a fantasy
Why were actors the most fantasized about men for so long, because a woman see's the character they play and feels familiarity with him
A guy can be a HTN and not have a single girl approach him for the first 25 years of his life then suddenly he gets a break with a big acting gig and he's one of the most lusted after men on the planet

In order to shoot the movie (or mini series) you will need to purchase some cameras and hire some actors
It would be good to get some practice in with friends willing to help you for free and make a few short practice movies to get an idea of what you're doing
You then need to write a good script and incorporate lots of references to the country you live in so that you will appeal to the audience where you live which will hopefully help the movie to go viral where you live. You will post the movie to youtube and the aim is to get 1million views in 12 months
You will then have a link to your instagram where you have loads of pictures of yourself as the dark triad character and you will try to gain a big following on there
Girls will then realize that the guy who got their heart racing while watching him fuck then murder a girl is only the click of a message away
This should lead to lots of girls messaging you then sending you naked photos then asking you to play up to the fantasy then to ask you to their place to fuck

I will go into more detail about how to make the movie work but that is all for now
i'd rather do an extreme surgery like obo or lf3 then all this shit tbh

Imagine staring in some film like this and having girls watch it :feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and twilight
Doesen’t work if you have a face that doesen’t invite to breed.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser

Fucking smart tbh, i am trying to get fame with a reality show in 2/3 years when i am fully done with genio and body than get fame and hopefully i can get easier roles in movies

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

Really like your threads bro

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Fucking smart tbh, i am trying to get fame with a reality show in 2/3 years when i am fully done with genio and body than get fame and hopefully i can get easier roles in movies
One of my friends got approaches to go on love island UK this summer jfl

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
One of my friends got approaches to go on love island UK this summer jfl
hahahaha mirin i also want to go something that way , easy fucking fame bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ok let me have film budget similar to american psycho (7 million usd) just to larp

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Ok let me have film budget similar to american psycho (7 million usd) just to larp
i will play as your gf

hahahaha mirin i also want to go something that way , easy fucking fame bro
He's curry too lol frame is fucking huge, can send you pics of him if you want

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Really like your threads bro
Someday, someone will make millions off one of my aspie ideas that I wasn't able to take action on myself due to my self diagnosed ADD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AsGoodAsItGets, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
im tryna save up some cash and move to toronto to make a short film if any torontocels are interested