Methods my oneitis used to lure me in

X

x69

?????? ????
- Acting like she is unwanted by most social groups and that people don't like her (protection instinct kicked in)

- Acting like she is really shy and a good girl (Thoughts of her being a unicorn)

- Acting low social-intelligence while hiding her social group from me (Making me think I can get her)

- Only talking with ugly af males (Thinking I am the best)

- Really low activity on social media (So I think she isn't a whore. But this way it's easier to fuck Chads/Chad-lites)
@blackopstruecel this is pretty much a red-flag. Most girls are a bit active on social media otherwise they're full blown sluts that don't care about reputation.
They're not good girls and they're not different from others. They are the same gene-quality seeking whores including your oneitis. Your oneitis is not different from anyone but she just is that in your mind.

- Frauding low confidence and building a fake connection with you

There are many many things she has done so I would fall in love with her. Why would she do this?

It's a natural state of women to make themselves oneitis of males wherever they go. Once they are your oneitis they'll enjoy your validation until you don't give it anymore.
You are disposable. You don't have worth in your oneitis eyes. @blackopstruecel get it through your skull.

Awalt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
OMG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My oneitis did the same things lmfao.

There is probably some natural instinct to lure males in we don't see. Maybe I've just scratched the surface of some things idk.
Every girl seem to have the same strategy depending on the SMV of the male.

• +1
There is probably some natural instinct to lure males in we don't see. Maybe I've just scratched the surface of some things idk.
Every girl seem to have the same strategy depending on the SMV of the male.
Mine did all of the above except being shy. She was never shy.

• +1
- Acting like she is unwanted by most social groups and that people don't like her (protection instinct kicked in)

Mine didn't do this. She did the opposite

Acting like she is really shy and a good girl (Thoughts of her being a unicorn)

Didn't do this either. The first thing she told me when we wet out is that she parties a lot and drinks

Acting low social-intelligence while hiding her social group from me (Making me think I can get her)

Didn't do that either

- Only talking with ugly af males (Thinking I am the best)

Never saw her talk with a guy

Really low activity on social media (So I think she isn't a whore. But this way it's easier to fuck Chads/Chad-lites)

Mine doesn't have any social media

They are the same gene-quality seeking whores including your oneitis. Your oneitis is not different from anyone but she just is that in your mind.

Cope. My oneitis is a very special person.

It's a natural state of women to make themselves oneitis of males wherever they go

I got an oneitis on her instantly. She didn't do anything besides existing

You don't have worth in your oneitis eye

Yes, this is very true, I mean nothing to her. My looks, my swag my money, she doesn't giv a fuck

• +1
Cope. My oneitis is a very special person.
I got an oneitis on her instantly. She didn't do anything besides existing

Cope brother. Your oneitis is just like any girl and her natural state already made you in love with her.
Her constant rejection pushing your male instincts to try better.
Her negging you made you want to prove yourself but you haven't gone anywhere.

In her eyes you're still the pathetic loser she met when she was younger

• +1
Your oneitis is just like any girl and her natural state already made you in love with her.

And why is that her fault?

Her constant rejection pushing your male instincts to try better.

very legit

Her negging you made you want to prove yourself but you haven't gone anywhere.

I got laid but not with her sadly

In her eyes you're still the pathetic loser she met when she was younger

Yes, this is very true and it hurts because no matter what I do she will never fuck me. She will alwasy see me as that skinny loser she rejected when she was 17. She even told me "You shouldn;t persist with me in HS and you shouldn't have persisted now either".

• +1
Dude stop this shit. You're just making it worse

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
  • +1
  • +1