Mewfags GTFIH

Prolapsed Anus

Prolapsed Anus

Nattycel gang
Give me evidence why mewing is legit. I’m sure this will be hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2810 and UnderCovrN0rmie
Give me evidence why mewing is legit. I’m sure this will be hilarious
we are in 2019 and no one has proven mewing works in adults yet.

Astrosky is the only one who has shown a small improvement in late teens with hollow cheeks and square jawline, but actually his side profile has never changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
mew chew and swallow then do it yourself.

also

ZdrtYoW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Angel and 1 other person
we are in 2019 and no one has proven mewing works in adults yet.

Astrosky is the only one who has shown a small improvement in late teens with hollow cheeks and square jawline, but actually his side profile has never changed
He didn’t improve shit he just experienced normal changes as a result of puberty.
ADD7D0AB 8DC3 4662 8949 7121ECDD8112

mew chew and swallow then do it yourself.

also

View attachment 123481
I did for two years with sheer autistic will and got no change. Also that pic is worthless.

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
that pic is not worthless.

then you are subhuman
You’re not even subhuman. Subhuman implies you’re a sentient being with emotions and warmth. You’re nothing but a toilet
DB4EBEBE DC27 4C11 A88C F38D0D86A6F9

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn and UnderCovrN0rmie
I’m not sure if it was mewing or not but my chin got better from 15-17, I mewed in this time as well. Also had invasalign

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
mewing as a premise is certainly legit. Just the doubts are if you can get results.
It’s natural selection if straight teeth were genetic then no one with crooked teeth would be alive today. Also I’ve asked many people with straight teeth and they always says that atleast have the tip of their tongue behind the front of their teeth. (None of them had full engagement) however bone is certainly malleable. It’s physics and conservation of energy. If you apply a force, an object must respond to it. However with bones it just takes a very long time from high density

• +1
Reactions: Shooter