Mewing and chewing are not cope

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
I don't know if this is even remotely close to concrete proof of anything, but leanmaxxing, mewing and chewing for the past few months has hugely benefited my eye area, has increased my lower third hypertrophy to the point where im not as insecure about smiling, has made my jawline very much defined and has overall made me more accepting of myself. I'm very happy with my results, although of course my feminine lips, not so perfect nose and kinda weird ears are still there and I'm still a long way away from being fully softmaxxed (skin and hair). I definitely haven't ascended yet, not even close, but at least I now know that improvement can be achieved.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, MogTheMogger, Kingkellz and 7 others
mirin sharp jaw angles tbh, what gum do u chew? Regular or falim?
I actually make my own with mistika, honey wax and turkish gum. I don't like how most gum just degenerates over time, with this I just chew until the gum loses elasticity (which in my experience can make it last 3 days, I place it in the fridge so it doesn't fill with bacteria though).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Blackout.xl and noped
Adult mewing is pretty much a cope.

However chewing is not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Not sure if mewing is legit after puberty but chewing definitely is.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and noped
Keep going man, your jaw is looking real good. Fuck anyone who denies mewing and chewing.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and IndianJock
:soy: :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
How long are you chewing daily?

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
if you beleive in mewing dont stick out your big ass lips like that idiot

if you beleive in mewing dont stick out your big ass lips like that idiot

I have overjet, combined with my genetics it makes my lips look fucking huge. I'm not doing anything with my lips. Been discussed here before.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and IndianJock
if anyone here thinks mewing is cope I'll send 6 month progress pics

I started with a low bone age (bone age of 14) and while not perfect i still got undeniable results.

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope, mewing and chewing dont affect anything

i found mewing and chewing bit over a year ago, trying to pay attention to mewing and chewing more frequent.

i would say it improved my chin and zygos since then

chewing obviusly improved jaw but lately i feel like it improved frontal projection of my zygos,especially trying to chew more with canines and teeth behind it(forgot name) 20 yo btw.

i dont know i just loved gum anyway it gives me chance to chew more lol, and i love feeling of mewing so just do them anyway

how do you make your own gum? explain op. interesed as fuark

How old are u?

Looks like you are jutting and your jaw is downward grown