Mewing and the instantaneous effects of correct tongue posture

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Untitled

Pressing your tongue up and forward against the roof of your mouth will instantly make the skin under your chin tighten. I cannot say anything about the long term effects of mewing - it may or may not have an effect. I highly doubt it would if you're past the age of 20 however.

But it definitely makes your skin tighter around your chin and takes literally 1 second to test it out - just go to a mirror, stand sideways and relax your tongue, let it fall and observe the skin area under your chin. Now put the tongue on the roof of the mouth and observe.

IMO it is a significant difference, and the longer your mandible is, the more effective this method will be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tfw when your palate is too narrow to even mew properly :feelscry::feelscry:

Nice progress though, the fat seems to have almost gone under your chin.

• +1
Mewing must be legit tbh. I have been hard mewing for a year and my jaw has become wider. I have pics saved which prove it but I will not upload.

• +1
Tfw when your palate is too narrow to even mew properly :feelscry::feelscry:

Nice progress though, the fat seems to have almost gone under your chin.

It's not progress, all I did was put my tongue on the roof of the mouth, vs let it fall to the bottom of my jaw. The photos were taken 5 seconds apart

• +1
It's not progress, all I did was put my tongue on the roof of the mouth, vs let it fall to the bottom of my jaw. The photos were taken 5 seconds apart

still mogs me.

Did your muscles from under the chin tense up? do they stay tensed? How wide/narrow is your palate?

• +1
still mogs me.

Did your muscles from under the chin tense up? do they stay tensed? How wide/narrow is your palate?

Pretty narrow I would say
My lower third is grotesque tbh, need wrap around jaw implants to fix it, possibly mandibular advancement or MMA as well

• +1
Listen, I googled this:

"When you keep your teeth apart, the muscles that are responsible for closing the jaw are not working so they are resting. If your teeth are constantly touching, the closing muscles are working to keep your teeth together, and this canlead to pain in the closing muscles and pain in the teeth."

Ok, pain. But what about gain? Is this legit? I just went for an hour walk and did that and now my jaw is like after a workout.

• +1
Listen, I googled this:

"When you keep your teeth apart, the muscles that are responsible for closing the jaw are not working so they are resting. If your teeth are constantly touching, the closing muscles are working to keep your teeth together, and this canlead to pain in the closing muscles and pain in the teeth."

Ok, pain. But what about gain? Is this legit? I just went for an hour walk and did that and now my jaw is like after a workout.

Sounds like you might be pushing too hard tbh. You shouldn't be feeling any kind of pain or discomfort.
I overdid it last year and fucked up my TMJ.

• +1
Legit. I've been hard mewing for less than a year and seen incredible results. The maxilla bone (where the force from our tongue) is going when we mew is connected to everything in our face: eyes, mouth, nose, cheekbones, jaw, etc. So no wonder my whole face has changed. I've also made so many informative posts with links to research and proof but everyone is like "hurr durr muh cope" and wants to continue to fuck up their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I cannot say anything about the long term effects of mewing - it may or may not have an effect. I highly doubt it would if you're past the age of 20 however.

Amazing how many people didn't read this part.

• +1
Legit. I've been hard mewing for less than a year and seen incredible results. The maxilla bone (where the force from our tongue) is going when we mew is connected to everything in our face: eyes, mouth, nose, cheekbones, jaw, etc. So no wonder my whole face has changed. I've also made so many informative posts with links to research and proof but everyone is like "hurr durr muh cope" and wants to continue to fuck up their face.

I’ve litterally posted evidence numerous times showing even an old man with massive maxillary expansion and growth with raising of the hyoid bone. JFL they all cry for evidence and when it’s given they are conveniently absent to receive it. I’d say those who are skeptics of mewing aren’t willing to put in the huge amount of effort. Thing is if you have improper tongue posture. Your face is only going to continue to collapse even if you don’t believe in mewing growing your face, it still prevents facial dystrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Weishaupt
Cope

• +1