Mewing and thumbpulling journey

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze
How is my mewing and thumbpulling progress from 0-2-4 months before and after? I occasionally do chin tucks as well. I have been following the programme from mewing world for quite some time. I know some of u might mention surgery but thats not an option right now. as you all know if u have read my previous post. Trolls not welcome here. I am already facing a difficult time and insulting comments are the last thing i wanna hear.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 18879 and justbentbro
From incel to incel

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
it looks like you have more under-eye support, congrats man! keep it going

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and soulseekingbeast69
Do you believe you can alter hard tissue through pulling on your palate 10-15 minutes a day? Genuine question.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ChristianChad
Typical dogshit greycell thread your retarded for believing it does anything

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Do you believe you can alter hard tissue through pulling on your palate 10-15 minutes a day? Genuine question.
i doubt it. thats why im coping with mewing and thumbpulling. its my best shot atm.

• +1
Typical dogshit greycell thread your retarded for believing it does anything
im following mewing world currently. some of their clients transformation seems remarkable though. i know its a cope but its my only shot currently.

• +1
son, buy a sports mouthguard and chew on it everyday

you're gonna thank me later

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
can it move the jaw forwards though?
Purchase a sports mouthguard and bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.

You rarely see NFL players who use mouthguards have recessed maxillas outside of QBs, punters, or kickers. NFL players often have optimal facial development and improved airways, hence why they are professional athletes. see Luke Kuechly and Christian McCaffrey.

This will give you 10000x more force on the palate than the "mewing" and "thumb pulling"

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and bugeater23
son, buy a sports mouthguard and chew on it everyday

you're gonna thank me later
will i have to get my posterior open bite fixed if i wanted to do this?? i can bite down but only when i move my jaw back so that my top teeth r in front of my bottom

will i have to get my posterior open bite fixed if i wanted to do this?? i can bite down but only when i move my jaw back so that my top teeth r in front of my bottom
i don't know not a professional
but if your teeths aren't in front of bottom ur doing sum wrong

i think its possible, yes. i once lost my browridge by falling asleep with my forehead resting on my elbow.

• JFL
Reactions: Silver