Mewing at 19 1/2 years old

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
I’ve recently started to mew and chew some gum but I feel like it won’t really do anything because I’m already considered a full grown adult. Is there evidence of mewing and chewing actually working after 19?

Might I add my jawline is I’d say average to slightly above average.

What y’all think?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
You probably will have very little if any changes, mewing mainly works when you're under 18. having said that I discovered mewing at 16 and now @ 20 my face is a lot better looking, but that was probably just puberty. You should do it regardless as it is the natural, healthy way to position your tounge and it can help you stop snoring and sleep apnea

i think mewing only works youngcels. you gotta hard mew if at that age and above

even if mewing cope, its free and costs nothing, you get no harm from doing it most of the time

I’ve recently started to mew and chew some gum but I feel like it won’t really do anything because I’m already considered a full grown adult. Is there evidence of mewing and chewing actually working after 19?

Might I add my jawline is I’d say average to slightly above average.

What y’all think?
mewing is a meme

if you're recessed already, then mewing wont do shit to help

growing up naturally with a good tongue posture is what matters. mewing is a preventative measure, not one that can fix your face

chewing gum is good for development of the massetter muscles at any age, but past the age of 14 it probably wont do anything to develop bones

Yes do it whether you get significant results or not, I would recommend trying.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and justinzayn