Mewing, chewing and correcting body posture helped me Getting more noticed by girls

D

Deleted member 16264

Iron
I'm the opposite of the conventionally handsome guy, I'm more like the cute guy or the not 100% convincing guy, but I'm different even from other guys. I've got a 2 cm recession, but midface ratio of 1. Therefore my features are well proportioned in my face and evetn hough I have that bloated look caused from recession, now the situation is improving.
I have good eye area and the broadness of the shoulders of a 6'1, 6'2 or 6'3 guy, even though I'm slim and 176 cm.

Mewing helped me achieve a more defined nose and a shorter philtrum at 20 in 6 months, after 19 years of mouth-breathing with my tongue in the wrong position and shitty body posture. I've got a type of recession where the maxilla needs to be rotated only since my malocclusions and my palate is fine since it has got expanded before, in my teens.

I'm more happy because even though my jaw is less developed than others, I feel like I can ascend only by rotating my maxilla through mewing and thumb pulling. Moreover girls look more at me than before, it's like they're more available

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Aqua, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Don't you look completely hideous when being recessed and trying to hold good neck posture?

Don't you look completely hideous when being recessed and trying to hold good neck posture?
yes I do to a degree. It really is sad when you think about it.

No because my jawline and masseter muscles are some how visible and defined. The only problem is the extreme downward growth and the deep nasolabial folds in the area where cheekbones are supposed to be. I have a recessed diamond shaped face... On photos I'm terrible, especially if I result bloated, since my fwhr ratio (depends on cheekbones) is like 1.55/1.60😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas