Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Use minox on brows, get obo and cantho

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 27452
It wasn't puberty though, no way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Krakowski and Deleted member 27452
just make a before picture with your nose touching the front lens of your phone theory

• JFL
Reactions: ranierean, Krakowski and 5.5psl
Good job

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Did all that just to get cucked by IPD and chin

Did all that just to get cucked by IPD and chin
Its my ES ratio, not my IPD. And IRL doesn't look too bad at all. I have a wide face with normal IPD which is why it looks like that. It will improve when i leanmax down from 15% to 10%. My chin isn't very wide, but that is a very small failo. There are numerous prettyboys who pull off that look.

Honestly my biggest failo is my eyebrows, surprised you didn't mention that

Its my ES ratio, not my IPD. And IRL doesn't look too bad at all. I have a wide face with normal IPD which is why it looks like that. It will improve when i leanmax down from 15% to 10%. My chin isn't very wide, but that is a very small failo. There are numerous prettyboys who pull off that look.

Honestly my biggest failo is my eyebrows, surprised you didn't mention that
also dont listen to fucking rotters, here. these assholes are rotting in their rooms on mom's dime and want to drag everyone down with them. in the eyes of a "normal" person, you're a HTN. and no, your ipd doesn't cuck you and no one notices it IRL.

also dont listen to fucking rotters, here. these assholes are rotting in their rooms on mom's dime and want to drag everyone down with them. in the eyes of a "normal" person, you're a HTN. and no, your ipd doesn't cuck you and no one notices it IRL.
Thank you and yeah irl my IPD is not really as noticable but i'm still happy that i've noticed it could be better. I am experimenting with exercising specific facial muscles in conjunction with hardmewing to see if it can be improved slightly.

I sound as an autist but that's because looksmaxing is my hobby, I am atleast 90% certain im NT haha

Thank you and yeah irl my IPD is not really as noticable but i'm still happy that i've noticed it could be better. I am experimenting with exercising specific facial muscles in conjunction with hardmewing to see if it can be improved slightly.

I sound as an autist but that's because looksmaxing is my hobby, I am atleast 90% certain im NT haha
then don't make the mistake that many lookmaxxers do of trying to look like "Chad". Chad is a masculine ideal. Try to become the best version of yourself and stop there, I'm not saying stop looksmaxxing. But knowing that you're 6 foot and that you're htn. you're more than handsome enough to slay in clubs or bars, because if you insist on becoming more and more handsome, you risk ruining your current look.

then don't make the mistake that many lookmaxxers do of trying to look like "Chad". Chad is a masculine ideal. Try to become the best version of yourself and stop there, I'm not saying stop looksmaxxing. But knowing that you're 6 foot and that you're htn. you're more than handsome enough to slay in clubs or bars, because if you insist on becoming more and more handsome, you risk ruining your current look.
Don't worry, I am not going to do a Jordan Barrett and surgery myself into oblivion.

I will never ever do a hardmax, exept if you count microblading, which I may want to do when I'm in my 20s.
Or in what other way would I risk ruining my current look? I am not aiming for the chad look, I am going in the longterm for more of a masc prettyboy look

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Don't worry, I am not going to do a Jordan Barrett and surgery myself into oblivion.

I will never ever do a hardmax, exept if you count microblading, which I may want to do when I'm in my 20s.
Or in what other way would I risk ruining my current look? I am not aiming for the chad look, I am going in the longterm for more of a masc prettyboy look
how it goes with girls?

how it goes with girls?
I used to slay alot when I was 16, but then i started gymcelling and became a redpilled monk essentially. I am just now starting to recover from that period when I removed all my social media accounts and thought that being in the woods cutting trees would make me an "alpha male". It did lots to fix my mental health, but meeting girls is very difficult when you have no way to reach girls haha

I am 100% sure that i'm attractive to girls irl, because not only do women tell me that, but I litereally notice it everywhere i go, I suppose I'm just an effortcel. Hamza and the others really did wonders to my physical and mental health but made me an effortcel alphamalecel.

I used to slay alot when I was 16, but then i started gymcelling and became a redpilled monk essentially. I am just now starting to recover from that period when I removed all my social media accounts and thought that being in the woods cutting trees would make me an "alpha male". It did lots to fix my mental health, but meeting girls is very difficult when you have no way to reach girls haha

I am 100% sure that i'm attractive to girls irl, because not only do women tell me that, but I litereally notice it everywhere i go, I suppose I'm just an effortcel. Hamza and the others really did wonders to my physical and mental health but made me an effortcel alphamalecel.
Mirin, but please dont listen to retard redpillers like hamza or shit. this guy knows nothing about girls and their speech is based on muhhh you need to be an alpha'' ''masculine guys'' meanwhile prettyboy slays day and night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30721