Mewing could be effective

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I hate to break the bad news to mewcopers, I myself used to be one. Mewing just isn’t effective enough to be practical. I barely got any change from mewing after a year. my zygos are slightly wider and eyebrows a bit lower, but I can’t say for sure if that was from mewing or not. I may have gotten like a millimeter of facial upswing. We need something that actually works to significantly affect your appearance besides lefort fractures. I think mewing could work if only the tongue was a lot stronger. Tongue exercises are cope, I do hard mewing constantly and I don’t even feel my tongue being strengthened anymore. There must be a limit on tongue strength. I theorize that using myostatin inhibitors could allow the tongue to become much stronger. Other possible aspects of improving mewing effectiveness would be to increase the rate of bone modeling or to loosen the sutures, maybe extremely hard thumbpulling or even relaxin could act as a catalyst for mewing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23218
I hate to break the bad news to mewcopers, I myself used to be one. Mewing just isn’t effective enough to be practical. I barely got any change from mewing after a year. my zygos were slightly wider and eyebrows a bit lower, but I can’t say for sure if that was from mewing or not. I may have gotten like a millimeter of facial upswing. We need something that actually works to significantly affect your appearance besides lefort fractures. I think mewing could work if only the tongue was a lot stronger. Tongue exercises are cope, I do hard mewing constantly and I don’t even feel my tongue being strengthened anymore. There must be a limit on tongue strength. I theorize that using myostatin inhibitors could allow the tongue to become much stronger. Other possible aspects of improving mewing effectiveness would be to increase the rate of bone modeling or to loosen the sutures, maybe using extremely hard thumbpulling or even relaxin could act as a catalyst for mewing.
mew while gently touching your premolars together pushing forward and up lighlty. This is my thoery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
mew while gently touching your premolars together pushing forward and up lighlty. This is my thoery
What do you theorize this will do? I do this and the premolar contact barely adds any force. We need even more force in order to practically change facial structure

What do you theorize this will do? I do this and the premolar contact barely adds any force. We need even more force in order to practically change facial structure

I feel alot of pressure. Have you tried forward clenching?

I feel alot of pressure. Have you tried forward clenching?
I have tried forward clenching but i stopped. I think a good idea that I forgot to mention is constantly clenching in a mouth guard or something else. However, the problem with that is that the teeth can’t handle constant clenching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I have tried forward clenching but i stopped. I think a good idea that I forgot to mention is constantly clenching in a mouth guard or something else. However, the problem with that is that the teeth can’t handle constant clenching
I dont to it 24/7 I try to do it alot. SUpplement vitamin k and eat lots of calcium to repair damage

• +1
good thread

• +1
do you suction mew?

do you suction mew?
I hard mew. So I don’t really know if I use suction force or not, but I do know that the muscles account for at least most of the force

thumbpulling mogs

• +1
Try what salludon did
Keeping chin tucked all the time puts more force on your palate and make your face grow outwards🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 1901
Try what salludon did
Keeping chin tucked all the time puts more force on your palate and make your face grow outwards🤙
jfl if u believe salludon didn't get surgery

Try what salludon did
I hard mew and recently adopted good head posture. It’s not enough force. Salludon frauded results, I doubt he had surgery though.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer