Mewing could possible work but there are some conditions...

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
You will need a wide palate and loose sutures.
Lets think for a second do you really think this guy can just "Mew" :lul: Like seriously you mewcels @Rivers of Nihil You seriouslly think that Just mew will work for people like this. Caging. The truth is that you need a wider palate to even fit your tounge on the roof of your mouth. Which is why a palate expander is crucial for youngcels. How are you gonna get the correct posture when you are struggling for air? :forcedsmile:. It is a diaster when low iq mewcels talk. To even have a chance you need to be taking HGH,Doing CFR and getting your palate expanded. AS A TEENAGER or below.

stfu nigger keep mewing all u want u will be ugly still

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
stfu nigger keep mewing all u want u will be ugly still
Didnt read a word. But then again I suppose low iq mutts like you wouldn't understand words so heres a picture for your subuhuman brain

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nope, the next o'pry and 1 other person
mewing is cope
I didn't say it was true. I said that is was possible to which most orthos agree. Posture affecting a face isn't something new.

YOU = NOTHING TO ME
BEFORE I GIVE MEWING ADVICE I ALWAYS TELL PPL TO IMPROVE THEIR ORAL VOLUME FIRST , WHY ARE YOU SPREADING FALSE SHIT ABOUT ME MAN

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
YOU = NOTHING TO ME
BEFORE I GIVE MEWING ADVICE I ALWAYS TELL PPL TO IMPROVE THEIR ORAL VOLUME FIRST , WHY ARE YOU SPREADING FALSE SHIT ABOUT ME MAN
You never recommend palate expanders jfl. Or tell them how to fix their sturces.

YOU = NOTHING TO ME
Agreed it definitely works but you gotta do it right

Thumbpull 😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil