MEWING DESCENDED ME[GTFIH]

I

isis_Bleach

Foid Go Kaboom
225A848E 2C1C 4687 9CF6 F1008211DF8E

This was me when I started mewing in like 7th grade. Notice the mogger forward growth and gonial angle especially for being 12.
70EBEAF9 9277 45F7 981E B0D38564ACC8

Now this is me rn i tried my best to get same angle and lighting. How tf did my ramus shrink tho? I grew downwards and that’s because my dad and his brothers and their children(my cousins) are downwards grown and my moms side has the same overbite it just dn show up yet when I was young. it really is your genetics after all jfl.
Psl no bully btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11221, Tom2004 and 9 others
do you still believe you are 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11221 and isis_Bleach
A subhuman will always be a subhuman. Mewing or not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6273, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
View attachment 869466
This was me when I started mewing in like 7th grade. Notice the mogger forward growth and gonial angle especially for being 12.
View attachment 869470
Now this is me rn i tried my best to get same angle and lighting. How tf did my ramus shrink tho? I grew downwards and that’s because my dad and his brothers and their children(my cousins) are downwards grown and my moms side has the same overbite it just dn show up yet when I was young. it really is your genetics after all jfl.
Psl no bully btw.
did you gain weight?

• +1
Reactions: Salience and isis_Bleach
BSSO would ascend you so hard. Your nose, eye area, upper jaw, skin, and hair look good.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
mewing is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and datboijj
View attachment 869466
View attachment 869470
Psl no bully btw.
Did you mew clenching your teeth?

salludon dont agree

Did you mew clenching your teeth?
Ive had teeth touching and mouth closed my whole life but not clenching that hard.
Maybe it’s important to mention the first photo is before braces +bands and now I’m on my 2nd time using them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and RAITEIII
Ive had teeth touching and mouth closed my whole life but not clenching that hard.
Maybe it’s important to mention the first photo is before braces +bands and now I’m on my 2nd time using them.
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Celexawer, JizzFarmer and 8 others
Because you fell for a meme. "How did my Ramus shrink" because mewing does jack shit for your Ramus length. Mewing only affects TRANSVERSIVE growth. It doesn't grow bones sagittaly (probably spelled that wrong). That kind of growth comes from necessary stimulation of the surrounding areas.

EDIT: Nvm. This man neglects to mention braces+bands...

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hazed, JizzFarmer, Gremblo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
Just forget retractive orthodontics theory...

• +1
Reactions: varbrah, ruoho and Deleted member 6723

Of cours it is worth mentionning, braces are litteraly the second thing that fuck the most young male jaws today, the first one is soft diet.

Your jaw is worse in your recent pic, now you know why.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6723
View attachment 869466
View attachment 869470
Psl no bully btw.
YOU DISGRACE TO MEWING
DON'T EVER SHOW UR FACE HERE EVER AGAIN!!

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, JizzFarmer, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Mewing is a gay cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, WadlowMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
looks like you got an overbite

I learned about mewing a few years ago, but i found out what i had already been doing my whole life. I've always mewed correctly, chewed and swallowed correctly. My face grew normal with a fully formed jaw, and cheekbones. Because of this i think mewing works, i still always do it and i've had 0 problems.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8244 and datboijj
get jewed noob

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 869466
View attachment 869470
Psl no bully btw.
Chewed too hard bruv, remodelled your gonial complex, I'm so sorry jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
Inner U

it would seem to me, that mewing helped your inner U develop because you have cheekbones, the outer U is where it didn't develop as much, and that would be chewing according to mike mew

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It is important. Sorry to say but this most likely caused your problem.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
It still baffles me how there are retards out there who dont understand angles. Ur head is literally tilted up in the first pic, it's just ur hair is covering ur ear

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Of cours it is worth mentionning, braces are litteraly the second thing that fuck the most young male jaws today, the first one is soft diet.

Your jaw is worse in your recent pic, now you know why.
damn so should i take off my elastics rn
i want straight teeth tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
You didnt mew

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Respectfully, sucking cock is the best mewing device. makes your jaw sore asf

In that earlier photo I was
you must have some sort of autism.All i see in the first picture is 3 psl guy.Pheno over bones dumb asses

anti-mike propaganda- fake!