mewing , grow?

Juris

Juris

Bronze
How much grow in maxilla am i expected to see? in milimetres. Im 20 year old.
i always have just the tip of my tongue up but the rest not. If i correct this and everyday will have full tongue pressed how much growth in millimetres will i see?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
My teeth are completely normally developed. Jawline straight and slighty longer than eyebrow ridge. But ramus on both sides is tilted slightly inside and cheekbones flat. is there hope for me?

Average unfrauded mewing transformation:
f755G63.gif

Wtf is this?
That's literally an adult mewing "transformation" lol, just accept that you cannot change your face without surgery.
Mewing doesn't work, facepullers need to exert a lot of force to advance your maxilla just a couple of millimeters, no matter how hard you mew you simply can't come close to it with your tongue.

U trippin really go outside sometimes maybe it fill fix your crazy mind
When faced with the harsh reality the coper enters fight or flight mode :feelskek:

I am sane my man, worry about your naive mind instead.

That's literally an adult mewing "transformation" lol, just accept that you cannot change your face without surgery.
Mewing doesn't work, facepullers need to exert a lot of force to advance your maxilla just a couple of millimeters, no matter how hard you mew you simply can't come close to it with your tongue.

When faced with the harsh reality the coper enters fight or flight mode :feelskek:

I am sane my man, worry about your naive mind instead.
not flight of fight lol i just thought you making fun of me. Yeah i think its too late for me too all i can do is maintain good bf and muscle mass and clear skin