mewing has improved my breathing

CrazyPassion01

CrazyPassion01

Iron
Ive been jewing for three months and breathing through my nose feels as good as taking it in my mouth now. long praise Mike Jew

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 616, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
It widened my airways as well months ago. Much less fatigue now.

same,im barely mewing and always nose breathing and it feels so good and natural

Ive been jewing for three months and breathing through my nose feels as good as taking it in my mouth now. long praise Mike Jew
Damn bro if you have been jewing did your nose grow to a hook and did you grow greasy curly black hair with an insatiable list for more money

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer, BornAgainChad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Not sure if you're just a troll pretending to be a fag.

Attachments

• GIF_sNAPE.gif
    GIF_sNAPE.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
What if I mew?

Are you actually being serious?
Yeah I'm 5"2 Indian and 40 yo,I really want to give this "looksmaxxing" thing a try,I want to hook up with young teens from the west.

Yeah I'm 5"2 Indian and 40 yo,I really want to give this "looksmaxxing" thing a try,I want to hook up with young teens from the west.
Pics with a handmade sign or gtfo

I wish I could beat the fuck out of you rn ngl so gtfo
Look man,I don't want any trouble ok,my cousin ranjeet said I could kiss and hug lots of pretty young blonde western girls if I joined this site,but I don't want to get beaten up over some girls,I'll just leave now.

I'm sry for inconveniencing you,pls don't piss on my store floor and make me clean it up ok?

Look man,I don't want any trouble ok,my cousin ranjeet said I could kiss and hug lots of pretty young blonde western girls if I joined this site,but I don't want to get beaten up over some girls,I'll just leave now.

I'm sry for inconveniencing you,pls don't piss on my store floor and make me clean it up ok?
Dude enough of trolling, get serious. If you were serious I could actually help you out. But if you keep being a degenerate fool, then gtfo,.