mewing is a pile of cope

nathan

nathan

Thanos
it doesn't work over the age of 16 since your growth plates are already fused. so you mine as well just forget about it

• +1
Reactions: GOODRS, truthhurts, Deleted member 91702 and 10 others
it doesn't work over the age of 16 since your growth plates are already fused. so you mine as well just forget about it
mewing made me go from sub 5 incel 125 to chad fakecel 251 and I grew 20cm overnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, NoLongerHuman, n9wiff and 1 other person
Nothing ascends you, it's all about genetics even surgery is cope and produce dogshit results, it's uncanny, and most good surgery results are frauded as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, PeakIncels, n9wiff and 1 other person
Nothing ascends you, it's all about genetics even surgery is cope and produce dogshit results, it's uncanny, and most good surgery results are frauded as fuck.
calling surgery cope is crazy bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, Delonier, Detective and 4 others
calling surgery cope is crazy bro
It's the truth, the more time you'll spend on here you'll see, @depressionmaxxing will soon get trimax I promise you he won't ascend. I bet my sister's pussy, I hope he fixes his health problem but don't expect him to turn into Chad. The only good surgeries are Hair transplants, genio, and rhino, All those implants and bone cutting are not worth it. It's high-risk low reward

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, NZb6Air, PeakIncels and 1 other person
The face is still capable of change after age 16, it's why people can still become subhumans from extractions despite getting them as an adult. Mewing might work, for adults, as in having significant facial changes but it'd be over way longer timeframes than people claim.
Instead of expecting a change within 3 years, they should change that to 10-15 years. It'll take years for the facial effects of tooth extractions to show up as well.
I mean, even the children that got treated by the Mews did so for years, and not a few months...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Qzuan, Alexios and 1 other person
Facts, same with thumbpulling/pushing

• +1
Reactions: nathan

(y)

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Alexios, nathan and 1 other person
Okay bro whatever you say , before mewing I was a 1psl 5’1 broke curry Indian from the slums of Bangalore. When I started mewing , I instantly awoke in gandy heaven , gandy, my supreme lord, touched by his grace, acsended me to 6,5 pure aryan chad hunter blue eyes wide jaw with flares ginions and high set dense cheekbones with visible hollow cheeks. Ever since I have started mewing I have fucked all Stacy’s of the world thank you my lord gandy

I also am now welcomed in agartha , I regularly see Jeremy fragrance drinking from the raw milk fountain and Patrick Ivan on the wild hunt

• +1
Also , bone smashing , thumb pulling, mewing , zygo pushing is alllll Cope

bone smash = implant / fillers
Thumb pulling = mse
Mewing = mse
Zygo pushing = Implag / fillers

I jfl at people who think all of this shit works

It's the truth, the more time you'll spend on here you'll see, @depressionmaxxing will soon get trimax I promise you he won't ascend. I bet my sister's pussy, I hope he fixes his health problem but don't expect him to turn into Chad. The only good surgeries are Hair transplants, genio, and rhino, All those implants and bone cutting are not worth it. It's high-risk low reward
Bro wtf 😂

Yall have no idea about surgery. Will it ascend me? No nigga. Will it change my life and grant me the ability to show my face without shame. Yes.

Im asymmetric and actually got a deformed jaw so it will make a drastic change in my case. Ofc if you‘re class 1 normie you wont see much diffrence

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Yea but it prevents further downward growth and helps you breath nitric oxide so keep copeing

• +1
Cope because you didn't find it in time.

I started mewing and thumbpulling at 13 after seeing a reddit post :lul: Over for 16+

• +1
Cope. Mewing works pretty well. Stay jelly, mad, etc....

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and nathan