Mewing Is Cope

If u have a subhuman submental even at low bf it can help rise it, since u raise your hyoid. But you wont get any growth from it. I do it anyway cus my submental is below average

Strong cope from OP over Mewing
I trust Mike Mew over PSL aspies
Jfl at this cope

Where's ur scientific backing

Sndrigens and genetic have a shit ton of science behind it

What's urs?

Some old man who has been debunked by science countless times says it works?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Hozay
Jfl at this cope

Where's ur scientific backing

Sndrigens and genetic have a shit ton of science behind it

What's urs?

Some old man who has been debunked by science countless times says it works?

Debunked by who? The British Orthodontic Society refused to debate with him even though he asked them directly.

Androgens and genetics only provide the blueprint, healthy dietary habits are what get you there.

It's been scientifically documented that our ancestors all had significantly larger intermolar widths, due to having less soft foods around
Soft food = More likely to have weaker jaw/tongue = Not mewing = Smaller jaw/mouthbreather

Why do you think white people have the most soft features

Saying you shouldnt mew is like saying you shouldnt stand up straight, its posture.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Debunked by who? The British Orthodontic Society refused to debate with him even though he asked them directly.

Androgens and genetics only provide the blueprint, healthy dietary habits are what get you there.

It's been scientifically documented that our ancestors all had significantly larger intermolar widths, due to having less soft foods around
Soft food = More likely to have weaker jaw/tongue = Not mewing = Smaller jaw/mouthbreather

Saying you shouldnt mew is like saying you shouldnt stand up straight, its posture.
Women have soft features do to estrogen

It is all genetics and andrigens bro

@Hozay

Look at the gaycel I'm caging irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Marsiere214 and Hozay

Found the birdcel JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
Found the birdcel JFL
Jfl
Screenshot 20200924 223440

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Marsiere214
used to mew since 13 with no results

Nice use of "scientific backing"

Nope, my robust face would make you look like a twink
Still copes with mewing

Robust face

• +1
  • JFL
So you're saying people with robust faces cant mew?
Also still no "scientific backing"
I think maybe you have a recessed face that requires surgery so you cope by hating on mewing lol
no greycelious
mewing is a cope i used to do it since 13 and still no results and dont tell me i did it wrong cuz i watched astro fags videos 10 times to make sure i did it right

• +1
no greycelious
mewing is a cope i used to do it since 13 and still no results and dont tell me i did it wrong cuz i watched astro fags videos 10 times to make sure i did it right
Same here bro

• +1
most people who worship mewing havent seen results themselves in the first place

• +1
Idc im still gonna hardmew all day and meltinf my bones into barrets

• JFL
most people who worship mewing havent seen results themselves in the first place
Exsctly

Where as Andrigen theory which causes dimorphims and thus psl boosts is literslly proven by science

I wonder who is coping here...

• +1
Everyone knows androgens can change the face, what's the point there lol
Everyone knows high T during puberty can give muscle mass, but not everyone with high T has muscle mass, some are still skinny
Why are we arguing then

The point is andrigens change the face that's why puberty works lol

Mewing just is such a cope

It doesn't even make sense

• +1
Why are we arguing then

The point is andrigens change the face that's why puberty works lol

Mewing just is such a cope

It doesn't even make sense
The reason mewing gives you facial growth is because it holds the maxilla in place
The maxilla bone is like the anchor of the face, if the maxilla is weak, then the rest of the face will likely be weak also, because the whole face follows the maxilla

Weak maxilla/tongue = Not holding face in place = Face starts growing downwards = Mouthbreather face

Strong maxilla/tongue = Face is held in place = Face grows forwards like originally supposed to = Reached genetic potential

For example, a child/teenager can have amazing muscle genetics, but if you put that child in a room and food and movies all day, his body will become fat and/or weak
To see his full potential he has to train/do sports etc.

Same thing with the face.

KEEP COPING YOU UTTER RETARD,MOUTHBREATH MORE UNTILL YOU TURN INTO HORSE FORM THE DOWNWARD GROWTH YOU'RE GETTING
1cea6b8127adc9330958b6fb57168669

WHILE I'M KEEPING MY TOUNGE IN MY PALATE, ACHIEVING SPIRITUALITY USING THE SACRED 小周天 TECHNIQUE TAKING FROM THE ANCIENT TEXTS

KEEP MOUTH BREATHING WHILE OPENING THE NINE ENERGY PALACES AND TURNING INTO SUPREME WARRIOR
Dantian superior ShaolinQI 1 576x288

KEEP MOUTHBREATING WHILE IM CALCULATING MY CHI TO CLEANSE MY BODY AND OPENING MY DANTIAN, BECOMING FIRST IMMORTAL ON THIS WORLD Frases de I Shall Seal The Heavens 3 Barre the coper KEEP COPING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 8576
Disclaimer : this is to stop the gaycel mewing threads

First point. If mewing how would this chad that literally Mouthbreathes all day have a fully grown maxilla

Chad autistic James intense focus

Next is an excerpt from a study
"At our clinic we got the next predictive result of a person who mewed for 5 years each day, attention ! we used super new tech on this one, the results are very accurate, yes we do have soft to test various things in the human body and to see the result 3d form and effects on the body, to the precision of even hormone changes. Thank you.

Our result : bone density in the jaw area changed 0,000000000000000003 in the best case , we used 10 male models of different ages. Also the area of under chin , more exactly the skin lost the whole support and it caused severe sagging skin in our models . No more neck contour was visible !! all of our models got severe saggy skin under neck and the jaw remained the same.

Conclusion : the mewing theory is a hoax , probably who made it knew that it will actually cause nothing but no more neck."

This is from medical news today

" Does it work?
All support for the benefits of mewing so far comes from social media sites, which have no expert regulation on the topic.

Some articles and blogs have also warned of the dangers of becoming obsessed with mewing as a treatment technique. Mewing is not scientifically proven and may or may not provide the desired results.

Some anecdotal evidence reports visible results within a matter of months, but most sites agree that it could take years for a person to notice results, if they ever do.

Many social media mewing advocates are adolescents, whose faces and jawlines are likely to change naturally over the course of puberty, rather than as a result of this technique.

There is no evidence to support mewing as an alternative therapy to jaw surgery or other scientifically backed face shaping methods."

With that out the way we know most the things associated with mewing are either genetic or related to testosterone levels and hgh levels (dimorphims, midface, noseshape)

And there are the logic flaws

What if high t fight sucess 6'4 chad bites his tongue off as a kid? He is genetically superior however no mates will want that recessed guy? While birdcel genetics low t gets a women to breed with. It's too paradoxal.

To conclude looks are genetic. Mewing will not work. It is a huge cope and scam to make an orthodontist who was failing get some traffic. He literslly charges 500$ per consult. You can see how if he gets traffic he will benefit.

@Britishlooksmaxxer
@Mohamad
@Original
@Hozay

@Lorsss
@Master
@Sergeant

Please pin / put in best of the best if you don't want this forum to fall to cope.
mods pin this immediately
0E318E4F 7CDB 4394 A836 1E713EB32E4E