Mewing is the biggest cope

Tru
Reasons why mewing is a normie cope.

1. NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP
All of this mewing shit was made by normies to cope and believe that they can become attractive and reach a certain level of looks.

2. ALL THE MEWING TRANSFORMATIONS YOU SEE ARE EITHER PUBERTY OR WEIGHT LOSS
Yes, literally all of them are literally little children or teenagers who were still in puberty that achieved a good jaw, it was not the mewing or anything, it was just puberty itself or weight loss.

What's so fucking retarded is people will come and say "mewing only works if you're a teenager" bro, are you fucking retarded? The reason why teenagers have jaw transformations is because of their puberty not because of this mewing bullshit just think about it.

Also Dr. Mike Mew is a JEW.

Like im saying this for the second time, the "mewing only works for teenagers" shit is so retarded, these teenagers achieved these prominent jawlines with their fucking puberty or weight loss not fucking mewing.

Don't fucking mouthbreathe like a fat piece of shit and breathe from your nose.

THERE ARE EVEN YOUNG PEOPLE THAT DID MEWING FOR YEARS AND GOT NO RESULTS. WHY? BECAUSE MEWING WON'T DO SHIT, ALL THESE TRANSFORMATIONS YOU SEE ARE FROM PUBERTY OR WEIGHT LOSS.

It's the ultimate cope, I fucking hate normies. There is a tiktokcel in my class that consistently mews everywhere, in class too, I know because when he's not mewing he has loose hyoid skin, I look at him in class and that nigga has tight hyoid skin meaning he's mewing, JFL. I never mewed and I have a jaw way better than his. Cagefuel.
True I lossed my double chin and had a forward growth in jaw at 18 when I did no exercise, mewing or diet. I was recessed at 16.

Mewing is just how your natural tongue posture should be if your face developer correctly